• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakfuss

Tidal ain't Apple, they can't hold something this big for a week. They couldn't do it with Rihanna, they won't do it with Ye.

I thought they did have her album for like a week tho. It's everywhere now but I think they had it exclusively for a bit. But yeah I'm hoping his is "too big" for that. I am not signing up for Tidal (again).

nib95

Banned
I thought they did have her album for like a week tho. It's everywhere now but I think they had it exclusively for a bit. But yeah I'm hoping his is "too big" for that. I am not signing up for Tidal (again).

Tbh, I don't think that did her any favours. First week sales were dire. Granted she sold a million copies to Samsung pre-emptively.

Syntsui

I think it was up on itunes on the same day, or one day later. It took a week to appear on Spotify, that is true.

Squalor

It's hot 97 stream. They are playing something.

There is an app. I'm listening now

This could be a MSG rip

Honestly I don't know what to believe
Thanks. I'm listening on their actual website now.

There's no way this is the album version...

It can't be...

nib95

Banned
A New York cop was convicted of second degree manslaughter for killing a guy a little over a year ago, so they are talking about that now since it's big news.

Click on "Listen Live" at the top right.

We'll see if it comes back.

They're back to music, but it's not Kanye. There's no way it was the album version. I refuse to believe what I was listening to was an album cut.

Cheers. Doesn't seem to work on mobile and Safari, but loaded in Chrome.

Spoke too soon. Not available in my area :(

Servbot24

Banned
A New York cop was convicted of second degree manslaughter for killing a guy a little over a year ago, so they are talking about that now since it's big news.

Click on "Listen Live" at the top right.

We'll see if it comes back.

Update: They're back to music, but it's not Kanye. There's no way it was the album version. I refuse to believe what I was listening to was an album cut.

Sounded like he just stitched together some stuff from the show and through a bunch of radio effects on it.

Dereck

This is probably what I enjoy the least about these kinds of albums. Playing scavenger hunts for better quality songs, searching pointless tweets and Carmen Sandiego-ing streams and shit, just drop the album Ye. Please Ye.

PillarEN

What's happening. So Tidal will stream today.

Don't care. When is a physical release coming? Feb 12 (today) or are there all kinds of random release dates for various distribution services?

OG Kush

Yeh Real Friends possibly the best track. Production is good on the album. Otherwise underwhelming. Missing some substance or soul.

Catvoca

Banned
Apparently he called Taylor about the line and had an hour long convo about it, and she was ok with it. That's fine by me if so.

Catvoca

Banned
1m1 minute ago
KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest
4th Bitch is an endearing term in hip hop like the word Nigga

Whatever you say Kanye

Nibel

ebWPueE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom