• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squalor

"For all my Southside niggas that know me best,
I still feel like me and Taylor might still have sex."

Kanye, Kanye, Kanye.

Das Ace

Someone get Rubin in to the studio to finish this god damn album :l

wrehjzh.jpg

Hanmik

Daily Mail
ahh that is a banned site.. sorry..
and now new album in sight.. he is just pulling our pants... up or down, you decide.

Catvoca

Banned
What if he goes into Taylor Swift related exile again, and comes back with MBDTF Part 2 though. We already in The Twilight Zone, anything can happen.

Btw you can't link to Daily Mail on Gaf.

I bet kanye gets mad over the Tswift stuff now, and changes the song, thus delaying the album.

to be quite honest, I wouldn't mind. It's a really cringey line and sort of takes away from the excellence of the production of the track. I'd like to have thought he'd have an alternate version on deck somewhere.

sorry, I'm not a fan of that line at all.

Das Ace

Is Frank Ocean leading some randian-esque movement where he is a John Galt figure convincing other artists not to release their shit?

Don't know who to believe. Victim bias is going to go her way though, thats just the way the world works. Truth'd be nice!

I mean I think you'd have to be one gullible sommbitch to believe that Taylor Swift (!) would approve of a verse from Kanye West (!) that includes him speculating on possibly fucking her and him being the reason she's famous rather than her hard work, blood, sweat and tears.

Just use some common sense; the answer becomes pretty clear.

Yeah Taylor should probably just clear this up one way or the other.

I don't think Taylor owes anyone shit in this situation.

Squalor

Any chance this is actually delayed because of that Martin Shkreli guy's offer?

He said Kanye would be "legally obligated," for whatever reason, to take the offer to the board of directors.

I mean, that guy is full of shit, so he's probably just talking out of his ass.

Kusagari

I could see Ye doing some stupid shit like telling her about the famous line, which Taylor might have approved of if she got word from him that it was a joke, and left out the line about fucking her.

Squalor

Ye's the reason for the teardrops on her guitar.
I can't wait for her next boy-hurt-my-feelings album, this time about Kanye.
I could see Ye doing some stupid shit like telling her about the famous line, which Taylor might have approved of if she got word from him that it was a joke, and left out the line about fucking her.
Nah. He's happily married. She would take that joke in stride.

I think her biggest issue would be with his calling her a bitch.

Dragnet

I mean I think you'd have to be one gullible sommbitch to believe that Taylor Swift (!) would approve of a verse from Kanye West (!) that includes him speculating on possibly fucking her and him being the reason she's famous rather than her hard work, blood, sweat and tears.

Just use some common sense; the answer becomes pretty clear.

I don't think Taylor owes anyone shit in this situation.

Maybe she didn't approve of the first line, but Ye states in his tweets that she said she was famous because of kanye directly to a friend of his over dinner. That's not hard to believe at all, even if said as a joke. Fair grounds for use, she can't be mad at that part at least.

The first line is rude af, but don't act like half of hip hop isn't lines just like that. Misogyny rules. Feminism is big. Swift is probably loving the extra press right now as it works in her favour, while Ye literally doesn't give a hoot. He's making money regardless.

Ran rp

Any chance this is actually delayed because of that Martin Shkreli guy's offer?

He said Kanye would be "legally obligated," for whatever reason, to take the offer to the board of directors.

I mean, that guy is full of shit, so he's probably just talking out of his ass.

y'all need to quit entertaining this guy. the dude's irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom