• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Rewatching the stream in HD now, damn I never noticed how many of these extras were scripted to cry, like during FML.

Don't go to her twitter, she's being attacked pretty bad by either stans or meninists.

Including OG Maco.

Shameful, thanks for the heads-up.

ant1532

Banned
30 HOURS IS TOO FUCKING GOOD>

might be my favorite kanye song holy shit.

ARTHUR RUSSEL!?!?!?!?!? i can't believe he sampled him, i fucking love arthur russel and this song is too perfect. drums, dirty bass line, verses, ahhh everything

He used to have actual style. Now...I dont even know.

Well he looked cool yesterday with the hoodie and in that one twitter pic of him in the studio. That was some real Hiphop style clothing. The shit with the skirts and skinny jeans needs to leave asap though, good lord.

Zekes!

I'm glad I have nothing going on today. I'd hate to be at a wedding/funeral/child's birth and have to bail because that new Yeezy dropped

Pretty sure it was never sold, everyone's card was getting declined...

Oh God no, seriously? Here I was so damn happy that it was finally out, basically waiting for someone to leak it and/or check it out on Spotify, but that's not the case at all then. Aw man, whatever the case, I hope he sticks with the tracklist. 17 is nice!

I just saw this video, had not seen it before. Really cool. From what I understand is that he always puts his dad on stage there, is he still around?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
10 minutes

believe

160212_1853409dsmc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom