• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

thepablo.life

boom.

*drops mic*

*drops album*

Excellent.

AsjIjiK.png

I know some people don't like it, but I love that he (for now) just decided to dump every song on the album. I think the vibe those tracks gave off at the event changed his mind. Plus based on the track list, I think everything after Wolves will just be bonus and not cohesive, like everything after Why I Love You on Watch The Throne (and those extras were some of the best songs on there IMO).

I always hate knowing some fire could be left on the cutting board; I rather it all be there and let me decide what to keep/trash. I'm still smh at the stuff Dre cut off Compton based on what he played on his Beats show.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Some photos:

Last one especially dope. Also, from SNL's twitter:

CbC1VegW4AAYD-Y.jpg

Also, best part of the stream was seeing all these artists wildin out to music together. Ye really bringing the culture together.

giphy.gif

My Holy Trinity of TLOP is Ultra Light Beams, Father Stretch My Hands and FML.

Since we're talking about Kid Cudi, did anybody like Indicud?

W2pEnMg.jpg

I ended up liking this project more than I thought I would, everything since this has pretty much been bad though. New York City Rage Fest is my shit. Brothers was dope, also really liked Red Eye & Afterwards. There's definitely some skippables on here, but I thought it was pretty solid.

Seriously, first half of album was MOMT3 worthy, fell off a cliff in the second half

Just What I am is still one of Cudi's best tracks, always in the rotation for me

Yeah that album art will never grow on me. It doesn't matter though, because I'm not buying it physically anyway. But for most of his albums he's had cool covers and this one makes no sense. Just damn bad.

Ashhong

This might be the first Kanye album I don't buy physically. That album art is just too ugly and lazy. Nothing will beat Graduation

j-wood

Watch Ye get pissed people are messing with the album cover and delays the release because of people making fun of art. I can totally see that happening. Thanks GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom