• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Doop

23 minutes
latest

Why is everyone assuming he'll drop it on the hour? Knowing Kanye, he'll probably drop it at a random time, like 12:47 or something.

Mdot

Literally had a dream of checking Spotify and it was finally up. But there were like 20 different versions, all with the stupid covers you clowns have been making lol

Now what happened is one of our base commanders, he had a sort of....well he went a little funny in the head. You know, just a little funny. And he went and did a silly thing.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Kanye added some new tracks, then Chance personally came and delayed the album until Waves was put on it. Also Kanye watched Tron sometime in the past couple of hours.
What...lol. I don't even know. This album pre-release is crazy.

Catvoca

Banned
TLOP more like PLOP, the sound of shit hitting water
I can't even relax properly, keep checking the thread for updates every minute.

It's best if you just do something in the meantime. Don't waste your time waiting for that shit to drop, it might not even drop this weekend. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. One thing is for sure I've never quite experienced a album release situation as crazy and unusual as this, lol.

nib95

Banned
I hope Chance hasn't fucked it up in the sense that in adding Waves, Ye also re works and messes up the rest of the album. Worried that any last minute major changes could be detrimental.

Catvoca

Banned
It's best if you just do something in the meantime. Don't waste your time waiting for that shit to drop, it might not even drop this weekend. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. One thing is for sure I've never quite experienced a album release situation as crazy and unusual as this, lol.

Good advice, but I know I won't be able to follow it lol. I know I probably won't get it today for me anyway, it'll probably drop around SNL.

NotLiquid

I hope Chance hasn't fucked it up in the sense that in adding Waves, Ye also re works and messes up the rest of the album. Worried that any last minute major changes could be detrimental.

There's a risk that the album might just not feel cohesive in terms from start to finish due to all these last minute changes. In spite of me not caring for Yeezus, it at least felt consistent from start to finish.

But I dunno, we'll see.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My theory is the album has been done for a week or longer. This stuff is just to drum up social media fervor for the release.

Odd that waves the title track at some point gets removed and added back in at the last minute.

We all know Kanye loves the media attention.

Catvoca

Banned
My theory is the album has been done for a week or longer. This stuff is just to drum up social media fervor for the release.

Odd that waves the title track at some point gets removed and added back in at the last minute.

We all know Kanye loves the media attention.

I think you're giving Kanye too much credit

Good advice, but I know I won't be able to follow it lol. I know I probably won't get it today for me anyway, it'll probably drop around SNL.

It's Kanye we're talking about. The whole SNL thing would make sense but that's the thing, Kanye and making sense....... Yeah.

I didn't even want Chance the Rapper on the album fuck him for this

I barely know any of his music, except for his verse on Busta Rhymes latest mixtape, but I assume he's shit then?

It really would suck big time if he starts removing songs again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom