• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
this album's sounding weirdly poppy

but then again we know NMPILA and Real Friends don't really have that sound

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dug

Banned
MMq2vhl.jpg

New additions:
Kid Cudi
Diddy
Andre 3000
Cyhi the Prince

chaislip3

I got a feeling that the snippet with the Weeknd is Famous, Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 has 3K on it, and that snippet with Cudi is either FSMH Pt. 2 or Waves.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
you know it will be

EDIT: I just realized that book is lying on an MPC 2000XL, is dude still using that thing? damn ye

Don't tell me he still using the Ensoniq ASR-10 too -__-

c'mon son, you know the 2000 and the asr been on like every Kanye album.

Fevaweva

Are all those people going to be on Waves in some way? Because maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that piece of paper has the who's who of the creme de la creme of rap music on it.

ant1532

Banned
Are all those people going to be on Waves in some way? Because maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that piece of paper has the who's who of the creme de la creme of rap music on it.

either theres one track with everyone on it, or hes just showing the album to them all.

is jay not on that paper btw??

also, the fuck, can't believe kanye says good friday again and NOTHING. CAN I LIVE?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are all those people going to be on Waves in some way? Because umaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, that piece of paper has the who's who of the creme de la creme of rap music on it.
At this point it just seems like anyone who comes by for a listening session is signing off

Damn so the Andre 3000 + Weeknd + Drake rumour might actually be true?!

Drizzy Da Gawd aka Taylor Swift's Shampoo aka 12000 thread count aka A jar of marshallow fluff about to embarrass 3 Stacks on that lyrical tip while Weeknd coos about being high on coke and fuckin ALL the women.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
oh, yea angelus hooked it up. that looks good

gonna wait tho since the sheet will probably fill up more

Kaizer

Banned
Drizzy Da Gawd aka Taylor Swift's Shampoo aka 12000 thread count aka A jar of marshallow fluff about to embarrass 3 Stacks on that lyrical tip while Weeknd coos about being high on coke and fuckin ALL the women.

Sounds good to me lol. The last track 3 Stacks & Drizzy did together (The Real Her) was great so I have high expectations.

Ashhong

I have a feeling we are going to be very very surprised in the end regarding features. And by surprised I mean let down since you guys are making crazy hype guesses lol

Really neat that it's 11 songs now. As for those snippets, are they available somewhere or all gone?

Been listening to some 80s and Heartbreak today and it's still really dope. It had been a long ass time since I listened to it last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom