• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you guys have it all wrong. It's best to assume it IS GOOD Friday. Then you hype yourself up and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. But that's the fun of it
Lmao I waited all last weekend for a single. Not hyping myself up again!.......been looking for updates occasionally -_-....

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't know if there will be a G.O.O.D. Friday today. Kanye has been distracted from his creative process and that can take months to realign. Fam is probably in Paris caressing some textiles right now.

Squalor

I don't know if there will be a G.O.O.D. Friday today. Kanye has been distracted from his creative process and that can take months to realign. Fam is probably in Paris caressing some textiles right now.
Or in Southside Chicago tracking down the latest cousin to steal his laptop.

Ah is see, yeah that makes sense I guess. Just never easily satisfied.

I just hope it's a dope fucking rap album with hopefully little crazy experiments going on that could potentially ruin it. If it's even remotely similar to MBDTF, it should he great. The two tracks we've all heard are nice.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why? Didn't Kanye say it was finished?

i know enzo was being facetious and all but Ye really is the type of dude to delay or scrap something entirely if he's not feeling the vibe anymore

it'd be a real shame if this Wiz/Amber stuff causes him to do that since it seems like everyone who's heard the album has said it's amazing

Hip Hop

2 Chainnzz!

SBNKfnd.jpg

Ragnaros

Banned
Isn't it crazy how Kanye is always last minute changing his stuff? What other major artist revises their tracks right before the album drops?

I can wait.

I haven't even heard All Day or Only One motherfuckers.

Shit I haven't even heard Four Five Seconds and that's a Rihanna song.

Two more weeks. Snippets ain't shit.

My ears gonna be virgin asf when I pop that CD in my car and go driving with that shit on blast.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Don't know what to make of some of the snippets. Most of them sound like they recorded an interlude or something before the beat proper kicks in. Sounds a lot more experimental. This album's flow is gonna be weird if these are album cuts.

I welcome Kanye x CuDi again though, they have great chemistry on songs.

I can wait.

I haven't even heard All Day or Only One motherfuckers.

Shit I haven't even heard Four Five Seconds and that's a Rihanna song.

Two more weeks. Snippets ain't shit.

My ears gonna be virgin asf when I pop that CD in my car and go driving with that shit on blast.

all day and only one aren't going to be in. unless there is a deluxe or something maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom