• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'll need to re-sequence this, but I like the material on here, a couple songs drag, but I enjoyed the majority of the album. Now to choose the right album cover.

1. FADE
2. Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1(Kid Cudi hook gives me hope)
3. Real Friends
4. Pt.2
5. FML
6. Freestyle 4
7. Highlights
8. 30 Hours(SoundCloud version)

Drop in quality.

9. Waves
10. Ultra Light Beam(only for Chance's verse, just not a huge fan of big choir gospel songs)
11. Feedback
12. NMPILA
14. Famous
13. Wolves( go fuck yourself Kanye)

Good album Kanye.

Famous. Lahwd. This album is full of bangers and spiritual awakenings. It's a post-digital-apocalypse spiritual gathering in the worn down ashes of an industrial wasteland.

megalowho

So much going on in Father Stretch My Hands Pts. 1 and 2 in just 4 minutes. Sets the tone for the rest of the album after the hypnotic gospel of Ultralight Beams.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Famous. Lahwd. This album is full of bangers and spiritual awakenings. It's a post-digital-apocalypse spiritual gathering in the worn down ashes of an industrial wasteland.
This should be the official album description on Tidal / iTunes / Spotify

Yes! I couldnt fuck with Yeezus because of how cold and sterile it felt , but this shit feels spiritual as fuck.

janoDX

I'll need to re-sequence this, but I like the material on here, a couple songs drag, but I enjoyed the majority of the album. Now to choose the right album cover.

CbKQrllWIAAwewp.jpg
This one

Brinbe

The last half of Famous flipping into that Bam Bam might be my highlight of the album. One of the best samples Kanye's ever used.

nib95

Banned
The new version of Facts is so much better than before. Lyrics are still….the same…..but the beat and production is miles better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom