• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Das Ace

Yeah I'll probably sub out Wolves and 30 Hours to the original versions and cut out the intermission stuff. Apart from that, I really like it.

sephi22

Holy fuck just smoked a bowl and put my Sennheiser HD's on. Starting over with Ultra Light Beam..........

I'm melting.

Wm1bRVo.gif

Track rankings(2 hours in lmao)
1. FADE
2. Father Stretch My Hands Pt.1(Kid Cudi hook gives me hope)
3. Real Friends
4. Pt.2
5. FML
6. Freestyle 4
7. Highlights
8. 30 Hours(SoundCloud version)

Drop in quality.

9. Waves
10. Ultra Light Beam(only for Chance's verse, just not a huge fan of big choir gospel songs)
11. Feedback
12. NMPILA
13. Famous
14. Facts(Charlie Heat version)
15. Wolves( go fuck yourself Kanye)

Good album Kanye.

Courage

Sun don't die in the shade (turn me up!)
Bird can't fly in a cage (turn me up!)
Even when somebody go away (turn me up!)
The feelings don't really go away
That's just the wave (yeah)

h01S3t9.gif

nib95

Banned
Ok, first listen completed. I don't want to let hype consume me, so I won't say much besides that I massively enjoyed it. I'm not even sure if there's a single track I actually dislike on here, which is very unusual for me with albums, no matter the artist or genre. Even the intermissions, whilst somewhat unnecessary, are at least relatively quirky, and did offer some semblance of pacing break off. Ye delivered. Big time. Sort of impressive that I'll be able to just let the whole thing repeat over and over without skipping any tracks. I do really miss Sia on Wolves though.

Brinbe

F'real I can't stop listening to Waves... Like, it's perfection. It boggles the mind that he'd leave this shit off the album.

213372bu

Banned
As far as 30 hours goes:

Andre 3000 helping with the outro is nice.

Kanye getting a call is hilarious.

But Ye giving SOs and taking a call at the end kinda hurts the amazing ride out of the track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom