• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like all the listens I've done tonight don't even matter until I can blast it in the car in the morning. That's the real test and I'm sure it's gonna killlll.

I'm gonna be one of the dudes saying that Kanye should retire after this. No hyperbole, this is his magnum opus.

nah. considering just how interesting he got after graduation i want to see where he goes next.

808s to Yeezus to TLOP is a crazy streak. No stagnating sound here.

ok, good, good, yeah feeling this >> ultralight beam // father stretch my hands // pt. 2 // famous
shit, what? boom, kanye going kanye >> feedback
ok, more flow >> low lights // highlights
kanye back >> freestyle 4 // i love kanye
ok, i need a break, let's chill >> waves
daaaaamn, i feel you yeezy >> fml // real friends // wolves
back on that flow >> 30 hours // no more parties
shit, whaaa? booooooooom headshot >> facts
/dead, rip >> fade

Wolves <3

Even though I would've preferred Sia and Vic, this is still amazing. I even like Kanye verse. But man, this would've been perfect if you combined ye verse and Frank Ocean part with the old version.

sephi22

I'm gonna be one of the dudes saying that Kanye should retire after this. No hyperbole, this is his magnum opus.
If Kanye ever takes a break and goes soul searching and comes back a sobered, mature, apologetic version of himself that the media wants him to be, I want to see what that Kanye makes.

But I doubt it'd be as good as this.

I see the stretch of Waves>FML>Real Friends>Wolves as the finale of the album, and then everything else is just a bonus. Glad it's there though. Facts getting better shocked the hell out of me

sephi22

*Googles Blac Chyna and Rob*
Rob Kardashian...
2015 weight loss..

Oh my. That's hilarious

EDIT: Someone hook me up with Blac Chyna.

sephi22

Okay that phone call at the end of 30 Hours is going to get fucking annoying, especially considering its the best driving song of the album

screen.png

Probably old already

EDIT: yooooo

Eh...

It sounds sloppy. It isn't applied in an interesting or artistic way and doesn't fit in with the rest of the production when it does occur.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
Haven't heard the his his Freestyle 4 verse yet, but did he really need to put this Future knockoff on here twice?

Ibuki

Banned
Eh...

It sounds sloppy. It isn't applied in an interesting or artistic way and doesn't fit in with the rest of the production when it does occur.

I like how everything was intentional. This dude was smoking blunts, eating pizza, and trolling people for a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom