• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokkir

Okay, so far:

Late Registration
College Dropout
TLOP
MBDTF
Graduation

No Yeezus cause I didn't listen to that so often.

Will probably change it when I give those other albums a relisten

Catvoca

Banned
The end of Wolves is insane. Is that sampled from something? I mean the music right after he says "We surrounded by the fucking Wolves" and the beat changes. It sorta reminds me of Norf Norf from Vince Staples, but with like an African Vibe to it.

MercuryLS

Banned
There is absolutely no way this albums is his worst since Graduation exists.

I'm not going to rank this since it's too early, but right now I feel like some of these tracks are too short and there are a few tracks that shouldn't have made the album.

Better than Grad for sure and 808s. The rest, not sure.

chaislip3

The end of Wolves made me realize how much I miss Frank's music. If Boys Don't Cry doesn't come out this year I quit listening to music forever.

Hip Hop

Only songs I'm not into on the album:

Highlights
Freestyle 4
FACTS

The other 2 I won't probably change my stance on, but Highlights could grow on me.

At the coast, Tidal ain't working on my phone - my girl is the best but I need some Yeezy. The struggle is real.

How's the CDQ of Wolves? Does the 9.99 album option on Tidal let you download?

Trying to create an account and log in via Twitter and then pay with Paypal appears to be the worst possible combination, lol. Been trying for the last 15 minutes to buy the frigging thing with no luck.

Gorillaz

Calling this Ye's Metal Gear Solid V of albums is accurate.

Something good there but lacks any sort of flow from track to track and with these lyrics of his, makes it feel like he wasted a few beats.

He even has a phantom future lol

Squalor

If that little kid was ranting about something you agreed with would you still say they're brainwashed?
Is the something I agreed with responsible for countless atrocities and unending bigotry?

Highly unlikely.

But to answer your question, yes, I would still say she was being indoctrinated.

MercuryLS

Banned
Bought the album for $20 and signed up to Tidal free trial (cancelled right after of course).

Did I take the ultimate L on this?

Ye, please get this on Spotify now pls.

PG2G

Want to listen to the whole album but can't make it past Father Stretch My Hands, my phone keeps playing it on repeat for some reason

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yooooo, the codes haven't been sent out and the album is still streaming only?

MT gonna be pissed lol
👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾👎🏾

Kraftwerk

"edgy"

84085-seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-im-zgoa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom