• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW that part you like so much in Famous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXnT3LFTc-s

Not sure where I have heard this before, but I've heard it as a child. Maybe at someone's house. I've been meaning to find it since it came up in The Interview. Anyway, the original is great.

I mean.. depending on your age.. you could've heard the sample on any one of like.. a dozen songs over the last 25+ years or so.. or even just the original joint depending on the household. Joint is a classic.

Anth0ny

Izuna

Banned
I mean.. depending on your age.. you could've heard the sample on any one of like.. a dozen songs over the last 25+ years or so.. or even just the original joint depending on the household. Joint is a classic.

I went around to listen to the most popular uses of it, but I'm sure I've heard the original. I'm 23 so I guess it was probably as my childminder's place. Either way it's kinda awesome to hear.

Oh shit this is amazing.

Kaizer

Banned
We had good times. I'll always remember Saturday the 13th, and the days previous.

Even when we took Ls we had a good time.

The thirst was so real, I don't think I've ever anticipated and wanted something more than I did this album lol. Not even E3 comes close to how much I've posted on here in the past few days. Actually I'm kind of sure I have more total posts in this thread than probably all of last year combined lmao

sephi22

Listening to Yeezus for this first time. I don't know what you guys are on. This album is great.
Still need to listen to Graduation, College Droupout and 808s from beginning to End.

Has anyone noticed Street Fighter 2's "Perfect" sound at some songs? like the beginning of pt. 2 track

Facts is basically PERFECT and YOU of YOU LOSE/WIN looped throughout.

robotrock

Banned
Facts is basically PERFECT and YOU of YOU LOSE/WIN looped throughout.

BaBRYVX.jpg

He was just really excited about this week

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
This album is Kanye stepping into the Soundcloud mixtape market and just outclassing everyone on an unfair level. The Jordan and Curry of rap.

I'm too lit.

finally listen to it (only once)
where's the greatness outside of Real Friends
Waves is the worse song
Fade has that sample you'll hear at every single (EDM) music festival ever
take away ULB's chorus but still a good song with it

robotrock

Banned
Did anyone expect Ultra Light Beam to sound the way it does? I honestly expected it to sample a bunch of pewpew lasers before we heard it during Yeezy Season 3

BTW that part you like so much in Famous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXnT3LFTc-s

Not sure where I have heard this before, but I've heard it as a child. Maybe at someone's house. I've been meaning to find it since it came up in The Interview. Anyway, the original is great.

EDIT:

I can listen to this start to finish, but I keep ending up repeating Feedback like x3 before moving on. Fuuuuuuuck
Kardinal Offishall sampled this song for a track off the album Firestarter.
#nerdfacts

Mortemis

Banned
KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 15s16 seconds ago
one of the coolest things you could ever do is to help me in my time of need

KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 49s50 seconds ago
Mark, I am publicly asking you for help…

KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 1m1 minute ago
I don’t have enough resources to create what I really can…

KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 2m2 minutes ago
I’m this generation's Disney… I want to bring dope shit to the world…

KANYE WEST ‏@kanyewest 3m3 minutes ago
World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me…

Ye really going broke brehs

Kardinal Offishall sampled this song for a track off the album Firestarter.
#nerdfacts

BTW that part you like so much in Famous:

EDIT:

I can listen to this start to finish, but I keep ending up repeating Feedback like x3 before moving on. Fuuuuuuuck

the best flip of that sample is right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom