• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champagne

Banned
Fantano is such a try-hard it turned me off from his videos years ago, and I was somehow that had been watching since he first got started.

I don't get no parties in la.

The most important part is the lyrics, but they put shit in front of it making it harder to hear the lyrics. Whyyyy!?

6X3L6kH.jpg
6X3L6kH.jpg
6X3L6kH.jpg

OTTWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMETH

I have figured it out. TLOP is basically kanye's MGSV. So good and near perfect but somehow feels Incomplete.

Real Friends is secretly the best song on the album. Anyone complaining about old kanye should try it.

What happens when we reach the end of this journey? Do we just look at each other awkwardly in other threads and pretend like this never happened?

Koozek

I honestly think I have a different version of the album than everybody else :D Nobody mentioning the unacceptably off-key Autotune in Ye's verse on Pt. 1, which sounds like a parody of bad Autotune, or the way too loud bass on Freestyle 4.

That Desiigner Panda hook is damn infectious.

Catvoca

Banned
Bleached asshole line is growing on me tbh

Yep, there's worse lines on the album I think.

I honestly think I have a different version of the album than everybody else :D Nobody mentioning the unacceptably off-key Autotune in Ye's verse on Pt. 1, which sounds like a parody of bad Autotune, or the way too loud bass on Freestyle 4.

Loads of people mentioned the loud bass on Freestyle 4

IrishNinja

Fantano hate in here is strong, damn

how can anyone not like a guy that dumped on Cudi's last effort so well

he's also right about MBDTF

Catvoca

Banned
"Left your fridge open, somebody just took a sandwich"

He delivers it so seriously that I just can't

Yep, that certainly comes to mind. The verse on Wolves is delivered so seriously when the lines are so bad, like he keeps repeating shit like "I know there's corny bitches you wish you could unfollow" or "What if Mary as in the club when she met Joseph around hella thugs"? The lines are already terrible, I don't need to hear them twice. At least the bleached asshole line is dumb and sorta fun, reminds me of the sweet and sour sauce line from Yeezus, it's so bad but endearingly so.

BIG_V-G-V

Banned
Yeah it's definitely one of my favorite moments on the album love how it blends into the Nina Simone sample at the end.

Haven't listened to the album since I'm still waiting for it to drop on Apple, but this I've got to know. Is this Nina Simone sample from Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom