• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretDan

A mudslide of fun!
He is going to delete and apologize or claim he was hacked and everyone will forget about it by next week.

Which is a shame.

I haven't been following the Bill Cosby news, but is there actual evidence? From what I understand is that these women waited all those years and all of a sudden decided to come forward. Uh.... Huh. Or am I wrong? Not taking any sides here.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fuck this makes me so mad. I don't know if he actually believes this or not but if he wants the publicity dude just has to wait two days for his album to drop and people will be all over him. Fuckin hell kanye you idiot.

PBY

Banned
I haven't been following the Bill Cosby news, but is there actual evidence? From what I understand is that these women waited all those years and all of a sudden decided to come forward. Uh.... Huh. Or am I wrong? Not taking any sides here.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Theres a 99.9999999999999999999999% chance you're wrong

Kaizer

Banned

SecretDan

A mudslide of fun!

What a great get rich quick scheme, amirite?

Bolded explains a fair bit.

Well for starters Cosby straight-up confessed to using quaaludes. And a new case from 2004 popped up recently which finally got him charged. And you know, there have been like 50 different and independent accusations. It's basically airtight.

FZZ

Banned
Kanye playing everyone

Lmfaooooooo

In facts he literally called out cosby, that was a little more than a month ago

hughesta

Banned
kanye should know by now he doesn't have to do stupid like this to get attention. which either means he's drunk and tweeting random bullshit, which makes him an idiot, or he genuinely believes that Cosby is innocent and that people need to know, which makes him something far worse.

So, I've been out of the loop on Kanye since his last Twitter rant and I saw this thread bumped and I'm thinking a single has been released. Yeah, not even close. At what point will he learn not to say dumb shit?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Kanye is that you?

Bolded explains a fair bit.

Well for starters Cosby straight-up confessed to using quaaludes. And a new case from 2004 popped up recently which finally got him charged. And you know, there have been like 50 different and independent accusations. It's basically airtight.

Ok, yeah that's pretty crazy. Damn. Thanks for letting me know.

Jay-Hova

Banned
I have next to no opinion on the Bill Cosby case, though I slightly lean towards guilt especially after the Quaalude comment, but I never talk about it regardless.
But Kanye should just get off of twitter now, I don't know why he would risk blow back just to say this.

FZZ

Banned
Uh huh.

So he is just joking.

Get it. ha ha.

No it's called generating controversy when the whole world already hates you

you obviously got the joke so what is it ?
whats so funny about this ? how is anyone being played here ?

How does Cosby's case affect him in any way, he's basically is on a no filter it doesn't matter what I say moment imo

I find it funny because in facts he calls out Cosby

FZZ

Banned
If he's serious then yes fuck that

But I ain't buying it until there's a follow up or he goes out publicly.

His twitter has been pure fuckery for the past month, so idgaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom