• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nib95

Banned
Wasn't this originally meant to be the emblem for the cover? Various posters even had it as their avatar.

It was when it was called So Help Me God. But then it changed along with the title. This seems to be a TLOP themed version of it, what with the orange.

Out of the ones posted, this is likely my favourite though.

8g1hcDSh.jpg

Squalor

If Kanye wanted Future on the album, he probably could have got him

Only reasons that I see for him put the clone on it is because he got signed to GOOD music and probably needed more exposure
Might as well have had Desiigner say "If Young Metro don't trust you, I'mma shoot you" on "Part 1."

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Honestly this album is just something else...it's like so crazy...but in a completely different direction than Yeezus was. Waves & Wolves are just so fucking good, def my top two.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
KTT is where I would be posting if I didn't have a job, and I thought Kanye was more than an incredible artist.

Eos

Tidal is #2 under free apps on the App Store lolol.

jay z won

Btw this order is absolutely great if you want a no fluff version. Lack of Feedback and Freestyle 4 suck but it really does flow a lot better imo.

I still ended up putting ULB in the opening since it just felt right there, and wolves is a great closer.
agreed. tried this order yesterday and ulb just killed the ending, so i put back to track 1.

CZv0nG5UsAA7TjF.jpg

Btw this order is absolutely great if you want a no fluff version. Lack of Feedback and Freestyle 4 suck but it really does flow a lot better imo.

I still ended up putting ULB in the opening since it just felt right there, and wolves is a great closer.

is this the machete order of TLOP

edit: also goddamn i just looked it up and chance is like, two weeks younger than me

Red_Man

edit: also goddamn i just looked it up and chance is like, two weeks younger than me
Getting to the age where up and coming rappers / producers are now younger than you is depressing.

Metro Boomin is 22....

Travis Scott 23....

Fetty Wap 24....

Torey Lanez 23...

Chance 22....

DJ Mustard 25...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Getting to the age where up and coming rappers / producers are now younger than you is depressing.

Metro Boomin is 22....

Travis Scott 23....

Fetty Wap 24....

Torey Lanez 23...

Chance 22....
Yep I just hit this period in life.

Speaking of Travis Scott, fam is the future and all, but I don't think I want to hear him over FML, especially if it's autotuned. The song is perfect as is. Although I assume he did the outro instead of Ye.

Red_Man

Yep I just hit this period in life.

Speaking of Travis Scott, fam is the future and all, but I don't think I want to hear him over FML, especially if it's autotuned. The song is perfect as is. Although I assume he did the outro instead of Ye.
I'm bummed out there's not Travis on this, but his vibes don't really match the album, and he would have felt so out of place on FML. It's perfect as it is, length, vocals, outro and all.

Has everyone seen this?

KTT has the best conspiracy theories.

Im floored at the stuff that's come out of KTT.

That Catch22 oh man. Adore the album but man would I appreciate that all of this was just for his musical version of a catch 22.

Scoured that thread, check this out:

https://soundcloud.com/user-927528834/codes2

Facts leading into FSMH. Sounds amazing. As much as I adore the album as is, I gotta be honest I'd love for all of this to have an "ending" and a final true project that makes iTunes.

Think about it, dude wants the Grammys he's stated it many times. Can't win a grammy without SELLING it. Won't sell it until its the "true" album. Now I'm beginning to sound like KTT...

Edit: AAAAND you already found this

I gotta say that if all of this ends up being true Kanye's a fucking genius.

Never been strung along like this and constantly examining a musical release like this ever.

Now I'm hoping this stuff happens and that we're getting a different album. After already falling in love with what we have. My heart cant take it.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
That Soundcloud track list SUCKS though. I'm all in on Wolves being the only real change. Maybe that version of Waves with Chance on the hook.

Onemic

Even without the final release the album is already a 9/10 for me and better than Yeezus. It can only get better from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom