• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceCold

This album is a really slow grower for me but I'm starting to love it. A lot of eat feels kinda random or unpolished though. Love the groove of 30 hours. The bassline of Fade is also pretty sick.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Step up in this bitch like, I'm the one your bitch like

Waves needs to be 2 minutes longer and have another Ye verse, damn it's so good

Red_Man

What ever happend with the creepy video of the chick with the house arrest ankle bracelet on lol?

Kanye finally took Yasiin off his website
giphy.gif

SystemBug

The Sister Nancy Bam Bam sample on famous is everything. I replay that part so many times.

yeah love that part. probably one of the highlights of the whole album to me. they had that song on EA's Skate game and I used to keep that on constant rotation.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You can stream the album here now (kanyewest.com), looks like it's just the Tidal thing embedded.

If you were holding out from signing up on Tidal, there you go.

I just saw that and I think he's playing it fast and loose. Even if you ignore the Tidal sign up prompts, it's only playing previews of the songs for me.

MThanded

damn ye. they got him begging for tidal signups. Streaming on his site is 30 second snippets from tidal.

Sell the album and quit playing.

Red_Man

The more I listen to it, the more I'm convinced that ULB & FSMH is one of the greatest album intros I've heard.

The more I listen to it, the more I'm convinced that ULB & FSMH is one of the greatest album intros I've heard.

This. The intro is one of the greatest strengths of The Life of Pablo.

Hell, even Ultralight Beam is a very impressive track by itself. It's the top track in the album or at least tied with a few other tracks in TLOP.

I didn't like how Fade ended. It's somehow ended abruptly. Maybe there will be a revision soon?

breakfuss

More alternative covers.

These are brilliant! I wish I could use them somewhere lol.

Did Kanye ever say why he used that dude Desiigner on FSMH/Pt. 2? I mean, clearly dude sounds like Future. And Metro even did the beat lolol. What a weird decision. Still love the songs but I can't help but feel weird about it.

nib95

Banned
These are brilliant! I wish I could use them somewhere lol.

Did Kanye ever say why he used that dude Desiigner on FSMH/Pt. 2? I mean, clearly dude sounds like Future. And Metro even did the beat lolol. What a weird decision. Still love the songs but I can't help but feel weird about it.

I thought I read something about Future asking too much (money wise). Could be wrong, not sure.

damn ye. they got him begging for tidal signups. Streaming on his site is 30 second snippets from tidal.

If the sold version is updated, Eg better mixing and new Wolves, it'll have been worth the wait.

Exactly. I've been compulsively checking this thread every couple of hours since Saturday night hoping that there would be some kind of news on an actual release but Ye still over here shilling Tidal.

Whatever. I guess did warn it would be exclusive for a week early on at least.

The only silver lining of all this BS is the hope that whenever he does release it, that the mix isn't shitty (still haven't heard TLOP but it's a common complaint) and that he fleshes out/revises/remixes/edits/idgaf to get all the songs at full potential.

God this album is really great. Didn't see myself likings is album so much.

Ultra light beams
FSMH 1 + 2
Fade
FML
Facts
Waves
and real friends on repeat

Eos

If Kanye wanted Future on the album, he probably could have got him

Only reasons that I see for him put the clone on it is because he got signed to GOOD music and probably needed more exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom