• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I think the track order maybe completely different with the final release. Ye' smart. He knows how to keep the fans on edge. Additional tracks too. Oh man....

FZZ

Banned
Tbh what I am expecting is that the album will be available for sale but only through Tidal and for $20, but it'll have 20+ tracks

Also everyone who preordered will get it for the $10 we already paid for. No Apple release until March 18th, like the one tweet that was deleted said.

My reasoning is that Thug knew the actual release date, and the guy who deleted the tweet probably did too but had to delete because Kanye wants to string us along.

rejoice.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Chris Brown kills Waves, don't know why people need an alternative version.

Just going by that snippet, not sure if I like it. Sounds kinda busy. Really love the simplistic beat in the original.
This. Brown's vocal matches the sound so much better than Chances anyways.

Love his reaction when he hears metro's tag on FSMH
His reaction when The Weeknd shows up on FML is pretty great too

Ashhong

I haven't heard much Future, what are some good songs? I listened to a few from that album with Drake and hated it. I know it's not Future, but I really liked Desiigner's verse in Part 2. Any Future songs with that kind of flow?

Squalor

Chris Brown has legitimately killed it on every feature he's had for the last year and a half.
I haven't heard much Future, what are some good songs? I listened to a few from that album with Drake and hated it. I know it's not Future, but I really liked Desiigner's verse in Part 2. Any Future songs with that kind of flow?
I kind of feel as though if you don't like "March Madness," there's nothing that's going to make you like Future, so start there, maybe.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Chris Brown has legitimately killed it on every feature he's had for the last year and a half.
For real, he's a piece of shit guy, but he kills all the hooks he's on. He suffers from Kanye syndrome where people discredit him automatically, which is most understandable with him, but he's still mad talented.

These are two personal favourites that highlight the production and his ability to kill it on lowkey songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y-edrXIZjA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmc5pyISeE

hughesta

Banned
Highlights seems like one of the more disliked songs on the album and I can't possibly fathom why. It might be the best, up there with ULB and FML.

Any of his LPs will probably do you fine, DS2 or Evol especially. His mixtapes are way more all over the place (still good and fun, but his albums are surprisingly focused).

I dunno if this was posted yet, But BIGQUINT, posted his reaction & thoughts on the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrQ4hckC7co

lol, I'm pretty much the same.

Dude is mad feeling it.
Love Quint's videos.

Ya know, this is why I really like reaction videos. It makes me all happy and giddy inside to see others happy and enjoying the hell out of stuff. Good vibes all around.

Sure, there's a bit of confirmation bias involved sometimes, but I'll take high amounts of positivity and joy over negativity and cynicism any day.

overcast

I'M THE GHETTO ALBUM
YOU GET I FEEL LIKE THAT
YOU GET CAN U BE
BIG BLOATED ALBUM FOR YOU
WOOOOOO

Lmfao.
Any of his LPs will probably do you fine, DS2 or Evol especially. His mixtapes are way more all over the place (still good and fun, but his albums are surprisingly focused).
I don't care for Evol at all really.
Dirty Sprite 2 and 56 Nights are the pinnacles of Futures career.

Love Quint's videos.

Ya know, this is why I really like reaction videos. It makes me all happy and giddy inside to see others happy and enjoying the hell out of stuff. Good vibes all around.

Sure, there's a bit of confirmation bias involved sometimes, but I'll take high amounts of positivity and joy over negativity and cynicism any day.

I can watch that man dance and snap to songs all day

To all of you making covers (a lot great ones btw) what are you actually putting them on? Where do you download this. I listen to it on Tidal but I want it on my PC and my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom