• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzer

Banned
Finally got my hands on the album, on track 2 now

omg cudi welcome back where have you been whats wrong with your wrists

Hip Hop

oh

"Final version"

is169gt.jpg

Courage

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

wow

Courage

To really make it perfect, at 2:51-52 it doesn't really need Kanye again just for a few seconds, it can just cut straight to Sia's part. It'll make the song flow smoothly.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm hearing everyone blast TLOP in their cars and in speakers walking around me today, this seriously might be his most popular album in a long time. And everyone I talk to has their own favorite, Ultralight Beam, FML, Father Stretch My Hands, 30 Hours, etc. The best part is this we still ain't done feasting.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I like OG wolves...but I think I wish his "Mary & Joseph" line was in there as well. Plus the drum beats are better in the new version. I do think I prefer the new version, by a little bit, though I am not a big of a fan of the "unfollow swallow" verse. Which ever version you listened to first, is probably going to be your fav tbh.

Syntsui

PSY・S;195623468 said:
Fade and Famous just sound like the album versions with the sampled songs as the intro.

Someone just mixed these and called them as the ''original version''. No fuking way these are the original ones.

Syntsui

The Wolves link posted is legit. That's The definitive version by far, but it's fan made too it seems. No ''original'' version was supposed to have everyone + no Kanye. Still, thanks to whoever put that together, PERFECT.

Ran rp

The Wolves link posted is legit. That's The definitive version by far, but it's fan made too it seems. No ''original'' version was supposed to have everyone + no Kanye. Still, thanks to whoever put that together, PERFECT.

Where'd they get the clean Sia and Vic vocals, though?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Anyone else think the album works better ending with Wolves?

The other songs are good, but that first chunk of songs just feels so cohesive to me.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Anyone else think the album works better ending with Wolves?

The other songs are good, but that first chunk of songs just feels so cohesive to me.

Yes, Wolves as the album ender is great. I think the version release on tidal has some fluff in the middle. Freestyle 4 specfically...maybe Feedback. Definitely I Love Kanye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom