• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Even when somebody go away
The feelings don't really go awa-ay
That's just the waaaaave ..
veYRmPz.gif

PBY

Banned
Album is def getting tweaked, because the SS intermission was just renamed to:
Siiiiiiiilver Surffffeeeeeer Intermission

Squalor

Has an album ever had this much album-release hype after said album had technically already released?

No, of course not, haha.

This is absurd.
Y'know maybe not listening to the album was a good idea
How? Listening to what was released has no bearing on listening to what will be released.

Ran rp

Has an album ever had this much album-release hype after said album had technically already released?

No, of course not, haha.

This is absurd.

How? Listening to what was released has no bearing on listening to what will be released.

Kanye changing the game once again.

Cudder

There's so many versions of Wolves out there, I'm not even sure which one I like best. I like them all tbh. Song is just dope overall to me.

Ominym

Banned
They joked on the most recent Bombcast about how this album release feels like a modern AAA title launching incomplete or broken and I'm having a hard time refuting that. Does that mean GOOD Fridays counts as TLOP DLC?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Album is def getting tweaked, because the SS intermission was just renamed to:
Siiiiiiiilver Surffffeeeeeer Intermission

idgaf this has been the most exciting and crazy album release I've witnessed.

Kanye out here changing the game again with DLC albums.

Anyone else think the album works better ending with Wolves?

The other songs are good, but that first chunk of songs just feels so cohesive to me.

100%. This album would be god-tier if Fade came before Waves, Wolves was the last song, and they ditched Silver Surfer Intermission. Fade just gets me pumped up which doesn't work as well for the final song. If it were smack dab in the middle and then Wolves finished it out in a somber tone, that'd make a lot more sense and feel a lot more satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom