• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
It's funny, it was only yesterday that I was talking to a friend about how it can't be long before Kanye totally MJs out and loses it completely.

Dude has been getting increasingly unhinged for a long while now.

I don't think Ye was saying Bill Cosby is innocent because he believes it, but rather because in Facebook land there's this fake article going around saying Bill Cosby has been found innocent in court of all charges.

hughesta

Banned
I don't think Ye was saying Bill Cosby is innocent because he believes it, but rather because in Facebook land there's this fake article going around saying Bill Cosby has been found innocent in court of all charges.
Would be hilarious if he's in the studio, tweeted the "news," and is currently oblivious to the backlash.

Servbot24

Banned

Yeah, I saw this a few days ago and was excited for half a second before I remembered it couldn't be true. I guess I can see where if you don't follow the details you could make the mistake.

But damn Ye... pay attention

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
If he keeps going like this Kim is gonna drop his ass.. Dude is behaving really weird lately even for Kanye.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Didn't even consider this, hmm. And as we know, Ye not one for fact checking (KK, 300 romans).

I'll reserve judgment on the current state of affairs.

Ashhong

Man, fuck you guys. I pop back in here and see like 5 new pages and instantly thought it had leaked or something important happened. Then I find out it's just today's edition of Ye's Tweets.

Cmon son.

qo3MvwX.png

I was incredibly lucky this facebook message was with four of my good friends....

He's still the studio??

I bet this is the first album released that gets firmware updates because Kanye will be working on it post-release still.

reKon

Banned

The more I think about this the more likely I think this is the case. It really wouldn't surprise me considering how Kanye sometime doesn't think before he tweets. He's spending all this time trying to finish up the album and probably hasn't realized the backlash lmao

Brinbe

Sad shit to see... Ye's broken. Better off going radio silent, kinda like the leadup to MBDTF, pushing it out and letting it speak for itself

Fzz gonna be the most disappointed nigga in an empty theater.
Kinda surprised/not really that there are still tickets available in my area except for one theater (and even then it wasn't sold out until a day or two ago).

I'm really wondering what the turnout will be. Even before this fuckery that shit was already counting on fan goodwill to pay that much for something we know so little about.

Hip Hop

My ticket say [Theater name] with IMAX

and it says the same thing on my ticket, I just assumed they were using IMAX. Is there any way to check?

I believe that's just the name of the theater, pretty much include IMAX in the title, but I don't think it will be shown in it.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Honestly I saw this as a pretty big Kanye fan...I have no hype for this album. Real Freinds and NMPILA are just very average tracks that I would skip...I know I am in the minority because Yeezus is my favorite album of his, but seriously the hooks on those tracks are sooo bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom