• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy until Monday doesn't have to mean the album is delayed though. I can see why people think so, but if this wasn't releasing tomorrow, at least digitally, wouldn't he have just said it was delayed?

PBY

Banned
Busy until Monday doesn't have to mean the album is delayed though. I can see why people think so, but if this wasn't releasing tomorrow, at least digitally, wouldn't he have just said it was delayed?

Its coming guys

He rented out theaters globally AND fucking MSG AND is booked for SNL in 3 days

so yeah its coming

FZZ

Banned
Album is def dropping tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he's just gonna be busy.

Ebro DardenVerified account
‏@oldmanebro
Who likes "Crack Music" Kanye?? #TLOP got something for that, that is so flames!!

YO

FOR REAL!?!

I HATE MYSELF FOR SAYING THIS BUT

IT'S LIT

I for one hope we get some Yeezus sounding Ye; Black Skinhead, New Slaves, Blood on the Leaves, Bound II... all fucking tunesssssss.

That said, one of the best things about him is the variation in his sound. Hope he keeps that up.

Anth0ny

Ebro DardenVerified account
‏@oldmanebro
Who likes "Crack Music" Kanye?? #TLOP got something for that, that is so flames!!

xvTLk9l.png

FZZ

Banned
Really Though, LR is kanyes best album

Used to think it was his 2nd best after MBDTF

But relistening to 808s and dear lord. Listen to it again guys, that's all I can say. Everything about it aged like wine. Unarguably my second favorite Kanye album after MBDTF.

Late Registration is my least favorite as well. I think it has the most songs I don't have any strong feelings towards, and I don't think it has the highs of pretty much any other album.

Still great, though.

Hahaha wow, people in theaters better get some freebies or some shit.

I would be extra salty right now if I just bought the ticket. I bet the album stays exclusive to them for a few days or something.

hughesta

Banned
kinda wish I didn't buy the theater ticket now but whatever. Don't mind as much as I thought I would.

probably because it's Tidal lol

PBY

Banned
Hahaha wow, people in theaters better get some freebies or some shit.

I would be extra salty right now if I just bought the ticket. I bet the album stays exclusive to them for a few days or something.

Shit
It just hit me. I was accidentally charged for a ticket when I was trying to go to the theater - I got an email saying all orders had to be cancelled by 2 PM today

Wonder if they knew lol

robotrock

Banned
what the fuck? Are you shitting me? i paid $25 for this goddamn show just to hear the album in a crappy theater.

legitimately pissed, going to fight to get those tickets refunded

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
what the fuck? Are you shitting me? i paid $25 for this goddamn show just to hear the album in a crappy theater.

legitimately pissed, going to fight to get those tickets refunded
What were you expecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom