• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ran rp

I haven't been paying attention to it but isn't it just a streaming service/store? The way people talk about it you'd think it spreads cryptolocker or something. If it's just a shitty service tho then I understand.

Anth0ny

Oh shit, I don't think you actually need an account to watch https://twitter.com/TIDALHiFi/status/697531372206977024

8uLqJ3T.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Tidal did the free stream for the Roc City Classic, right? That was pretty good.

I finish class at 4, so ima jet home and see what's up.
Tho maybe not because j have a presentation Friday morning to prep for :(

overcast

Yeah I'm not watching the stream. I'll be waiting for the album to drop in proper.

Hopefully it comes out before like 6-7PM tomorrow. Got a long drive.

Wait a minute. Has this started? Is it over? Where are we at with this stream?

EDIT: NVM. I'm an idiot. I've been saying it is the 11th all day.

Catvoca

Banned
god dammit

I need a shower to cleanse myself of this

We're forever unclean

Edit:
Dudes on KTT saying the TIDAL stream might only be for the fashion part. Likely considering they are only advertising the YS3 reveal, not the debut of his album as well which would likely be theatre/MSG-only.

Kanye's tweet says "YEEZY Season 3. 2/11 4PM ET. @TheGarden. Livestream for ALL on TIDAL. " That would lead me to believe that it's the same show people are getting in Madison Square Garden and theatres, which is definitely an album listening party + fashion stuff. KTT are crazy.

Double edit: although it is possible they don't have the album audio and just stream the fashion stuff I guess. Seems like that would be super dumb though.

PSY・S;194843111 said:
Lmao. Y'all have no patience.
Let's play the blame game, I love you, more
Let's play the blame game for sure
Let's call out names, names, I hate you, more
Let's call out names, names, for sure
I'll call you bitch for sure
As a last resort, and my first resort
You call me motherfucker for long
At the end of it you know we both were wrong

MOTHERFUCKER.

I paid 25 bucks to see something he was going to screen for fucking free?

I BETTER GET ONE OF THOSE INVITE SHIRTS OTHERWISE I'M GOING TO WRITE ANGRY THINGS ON A MESSAGE BOARD HE DOESN'T EVEN READ.

MOTHERFUCKER.

I BETTER GET ONE OF THOSE INVITE SHIRTS OTHERWISE I'M GOING TO WRITE ANGRY THINGS ON A MESSAGE BOARD HE DOESN'T EVEN READ.
You get a free copy of Kingdom Come and a tissue to cry on while suffering through that album

Ashhong

MOTHERFUCKER.

How are you going to compare theater surround sound to your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom