• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

ys3-logo.291eb8f5.png

http://tidal.com/us
kanye noooo
TIDAL????

WuE2ttD.gif
WuE2ttD.gif
WuE2ttD.gif

LEAVING WORK EARLY ON THURSDAY

IT'S LIT

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Damn why stream it to theatres if you are just gonna stream it for free online.

I guess I'm the fool here.

213372bu

Banned
Graduation is the worst because it's just carried by some great singles

I disagree.

I love pretty much every track on Graduation.

My top 3 are actually Yeezus, CD, and Graduation in no order where it's pretty much the same deal.

I honestly can't say the same thing about MBDTF, I'd even say Late Registration had higher highs than MBDTF.

Edit:

Also, live streaming the event? Wooo

Kaizer

Banned
Honestly I'm not really sure why anyone is surprised, the last Yeezy fashion show was also an optional theater/livestreaming experience.

I would've been more surprised if there wasn't a livestream.

Ashhong

U guys crazy. If I didn't have work I'd easily pay the 35$ to see it in a theater with that sound system vs my laptop. It also comes with the album so 25$

robotrock

Banned
Honestly I'm not really sure why anyone is surprised, the last Yeezy fashion show was also an optional theater/livestreaming experience.

The one where they debuted Wolves? That wasn't livestreamed on the internet I think

Catvoca

Banned
Man, they hide where you can cancel your subscription too. You gotta go to settings, update my subscription, then it takes you to a separate website where you gotta hit subscription again, and then a cancel option is in tiny writing below Tidal premium. I'm just checking for when I've gotta cancel it after the stream.

Pretty sure the last two were only streamed to theaters and only the first show was released a day later on YouTube via adidas.

I didn't have shit to do tomorrow anyways so I'm still cool with my theater tix, plus I get a tee and a copy of the album.

Oozer3993

Dear Coworkers:

I apologize in advance, profusely, for the fool I will make out of myself tomorrow afternoon. Please ignore my flailing arms and off rhythm head bobbing to the music pumping into my headphones.

Sincerely,

Oozer

Man, they hide where you can cancel your subscription too. You gotta go to settings, update my subscription, then it takes you to a separate website where you gotta hit subscription again, and then a cancel option is in tiny writing below Tidal premium. I'm just checking for when I've gotta cancel it after the stream.

GOOD LOOKING OUT FAM

I'll sign up using one of my visa giftcards that has $2 left on it.

Dear Coworkers:

I apologize in advance, profusely, for the fool I will make out of myself tomorrow afternoon. Please ignore my flailing arms and off rhythm head bobbing to the music pumping into my headphones.

Sincerely,

Oozer

Dear Oozer,

That's okay, but can you stop eating other people's shit out the fridge? Cause a few of us are close to whoopin your ass over this and it's hard to keep the peace.

Janice

Kaizer

Banned
The one where they debuted Wolves? That wasn't livestreamed on the internet I think

Pretty sure the last two were only streamed to theaters and only the first show was released a day later on YouTube via adidas.

I didn't have shit to do tomorrow anyways so I'm still cool with my theater tix, plus I get a tee and a copy of the album.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I definitely remember there being a countdown on Kanye's site for the first show at least & when it was done the show started playing on it. Then it was on a continuous loop for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom