• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=194688093

RECEIPTS

I fucking called it where my yeezys kanye
giphy.gif

Damn son, where's your free Yeezy's at?

Kaizer

Banned
Man at this point I'm exhausted with all the changes, just let me hear a cohesive body of work tomorrow and then he can continue on with his further tweaking lol

Lmfao I figured Kanye must have binged Narcos because he went all "I FEEL LIKE PABLO" on No More Parties, but damn. Didn't think it left this much of an impression on him.

Whatever the fuck it's called just give it to me already

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
OH SHIT FEEDBACK BACK

People who heard the album were hyping that song heavy earlier.

Famous still on there 😬😬😬

nooner

Neo Member
Too bad NMPILA is gone :(
I like this actually. Now, it feels like a true "good fridays" release. Honestly, I wish this happened to "Real Friends" too. Maybe the album version will be remixed like Monster was back in the MBDTF days.

Let's just hope the album is longer than 35 minutes!

Lmfao I figured Kanye must have binged Narcos because he went all "I FEEL LIKE PABLO" on No More Parties, but damn. Didn't think it left this much of an impression on him.

Whatever the fuck it's called just give it to me already

Yeah if he's actually naming his album after it....damn. Odd.

I think that's suppose to just be the title?

Yeah you're right. My bad, Goddamn...only 10 songs then? Here i was so happy when it was 12.

How are you going to compare theater surround sound to your computer?

Clearly one is preferred to the other, but paying $25 to hear bass booming is not exactly my idea of a bargain. Granted it'll sound a lot nicer, but I'm paying $25 plus subway fare to hear a fashion in better quality in comfier seats. Sounds like a great deal.

The Life of Pablo sounds...awful. I really don't like the title because it is so un-Kanye. Something like "Father Stretch My Limos" sounds like Kanye because it blends the sacred and the profane, something he's been doing for a while. The Life of Pablo sounds like an animated movie about something named Pablo who discovers his purpose to save the whatever. The album art better be something amazing, otherwise I don't think I've had my hype gone from 100-0 so quickly.

Ashhong

Guys cmon. I'm betting is Picasso not Escobar

Yea, definitely

I feel like Pablo when I'm workin' on my shoes
I feel like Pablo when I see me on the news
I feel like Pablo when I'm workin' on my house

Kanye has always equated himself to artists like Picasso

bort

I knew I should have tweeted all the guesses here to him. Could be gettin some yeezys right now.

life of pablow
he was a good blowfish

pablow_628.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom