• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I challenge someone to find a worse cover.

yeezus2.jpg

NotLiquid

I like to think of the cover as Kanye's way of making people get used to the album name after having to get accustomed to three other titles for the last year

I swear the cover art looks like something a Britrock group from the Radiohead-era would have.

Phyranion

"Keep it 300 like the Romans" trips people up because the puzzle in that line is that the roman numerals for "300" is "CCC", which stands for "cool, calm, and collected"
No, that's just a (bad) excuse. Kanye was thinking of the movie 300 and was like "Who were those guys? Romans? Rhymes perfectly! This hook will be sooooo dope!"

Thewonandonly

Like, maybe it would be passable if it didn't have the wedding photo in the corner!
Ya like what is up with that haha. At least center it and have the life of pablo be going around it. Instead it just looks like a photoshop that my 6 year old cousin would do if I gave him my computer.

Fedelias

Reposting for a new page, do I need a tidal account to watch the stream or can I watch it directly from the link without being signed in?

Guess Who

Banned
[kanye hires a guy to shit something out in ms paint in five minutes because the album drops today and they didn't even have a name until just now]

kanye stans: this is high art. the orange is symbolic of the youthful days of summers past and the old wedding photo is a poignant reminder of the love we have made and lost. pablo's name is repeated like a mantra, the inspiring story of his life lifting us up to the sky where we shall by saved by our yeezus in heaven amen

Courage

[kanye hires a guy to shit something out in ms paint in five minutes because the album drops today and they didn't even have a name until just now]

kanye stans: this is high art. the orange is symbolic of the youthful days of summers past and the old wedding photo is a poignant reminder of the love we have made and lost. pablo's name is repeated like a mantra, the inspiring story of his life lifting us up to the sky where we shall by saved by our yeezus in heaven amen

lmao

Kyonashi

I mean I am the wanker who goes to the Tate Modern all the time but I like it a lot. Hope the music fits the weird aesthetic surrounding this whole project.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Except no ones saying that.... Not even the people that said they liked it.

we got people looking at it upside down and shit

I guess I'll spend a day in Illustrator and Photoshop making my own album cover, cause ain't no fuckin way I'm gonna have that shit on my phone/tv/laptop.

/album cover snobbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom