• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Man I'm so hyped for this album after seeing that verse. This really might be Kanye's masterpiece. I didn't believe MBTDF could be topped!

Figured I'd check out KTT to see how the board is holding up waiting for the release. It's like a madhouse over there. I can sympathize though.

Squalor

Has he confirmed the album art yet? Is it still the pic in your avi?
I found it:
album_noart.png

Anth0ny

Figured I'd check out KTT to see how the board is holding up waiting for the release. It's like a madhouse over there. I can sympathize though.

hmm lets check it out...

What underwear u guys wearing to the theater?

ah.

just wait until people start posting "links" to the leak that are actually viruses. that shit happened with yeezus.

Draper

Loving Bound 2 is indefensible. Sample sounds like shit, lyrics are shit, video is shit.

If you're trying to angle it as some sort of deliberate ironic commentary then I only have one thing to say:

BILL COSBY INNOCENT!!!!!

So we can stream the album debut? We have to use Tidal? Never even heard of that before. What time is that starting? Sorry
Edit: nvm got it

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Loving Bound 2 is indefensible. Sample sounds like shit, lyrics are shit, video is shit.

If you're trying to angle it as some sort of deliberate ironic commentary then I only have one thing to say:

BILL COSBY INNOCENT!!!!!
Ironic commentary of the song is clearly deliberate compared to the rest of the album.

Catvoca

Banned
Bound 2's beat is soooo good. If he had have put a bit more effort into writing his verses it'd be a classic. Instead we got shit like "Brad reputation". The vocals are mixed way too high as well. I still kinda dig it though.

Bound 2's beat is soooo good. If he had have put a bit more effort into writing his verses it'd be a classic. Instead we got shit like "Brad reputation". The vocals are mixed way too high as well. I still kinda dig it though.
I love that line lol

Start a fight club brad reputationnnn

Thewonandonly

It's so bad, doesn't even make any sense in context. I do like How you gon' be mad on vacation.

See I like bound 2 its actually a good song. But i am a god is so fucking bad that is makes me hate the whole album as a whole

I am a god
So hurry up with my damn massage
In a French-ass restaurant
Hurry up with my damn croissants

Its so bad

It's so bad, doesn't even make any sense in context. I do like "How you gon' be mad on vacation" though. It has some good lines mixed in with some crap. Sorta like all the lyrics on Yeezus I guess.
I wanna fuck you hard on the sink. After that give you somethin to drink.

That song is a goldmine lmfao. ROCK FOREVER 21 BUT JUST TURNED THIRTAY

hughesta

Banned
See I like bound 2 its actually a good song. But i am a god is so fucking bad that is makes me hate the whole album as a whole

I am a god
So hurry up with my damn massage
In a French-ass restaurant
Hurry up with my damn croissants

Its so bad
I Am A God is so fucking dope. That first verse is great, and the beat/screams at the end are killer.

Dumb Kanye lyrics are a part of the game though:

"Have you ever had sex with a pharoah? Put the pussy in a sarcophagus."

"In a French-ass restaurant. Hurry up with my damn croissants! I am a God."

Edit: damn it I got beat with the croissants line

Thewonandonly

Black Skinhead is so fucking dope. That first verse is great, and the beat/screams at the end are killer.

Fixed it for you ;)

Na I respect your opinion haha going threw this thread made me realize their are a lot of good songs on yeezus. Just every time I think about that album I am a god comes up. Might have to give it another listen tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom