• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
People worrying about Tyler need to realize that Chief fucking Keef is going to be on the album.

Wolf was tight...

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
tyler the creator stinks. i'm actually fine with a chief keef feature if it's a trap song or something.

family-guy-vomiting.gif

solarus

it's been 3 years and i still have no clue where elton john's part in that song is. good lord is that track busy.

I remember hearing the early versions of All of the lights and it sounded great... then the album version was a huge disappointement, fergie especially shits all over the track.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
co-signed... that early version was awesome, then it got super busy, then fergie came in and took a dump on the track.

Tyler can be good and wolf is decent, wtf are you on?
Wolf.

Decent?

Oh my god was I ever disappointed by Wolf. Seriously it reminded me of an experimental mixtape put on datpiff or something. Like a chopped and screwed version of something else, maybe, like a real effort from Tyler. I didn't like any of the beats except for Domo. I was very surprised at how bad that album turned out.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
New rumoured tracklist:

I would be okay with this. Enough good artists to offset Tyler. Ye squashing the Pusha/Wayne thing on a track doe? And Lupe and Keef?

Makes sense, but someone could've just watched that Chief Keef video and taken the CHIRAQ thing and made a track out of it, and I guess this would also mean Yeezy Season/Onsite is renamed?

Probably fake as fuck but yeah.
Looks like bullshit to me.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
HMV Japan has this as the tracklisting

index.php

I'm at work so I can't see it posted elsewhere if it was.

solarus

Wait so according to that track listing, black skinhead on the album is just going to be the SNL version... I guess I'm fine with that but still.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oh my god not the .1 shit again, wonder what was changed or if someone was added :/

No accredited features except Will Smith. I'm okay with this. Don't like the live version being a track though.

Oh god Epinephrine..

Probably legit considering HMV leaked CS.

EDIT: Sucks if it's fake, smith pls

Did anyone actually fall for a tracklist that has a live SNL perfomance on it?
That new tracklist, despite the source (which I had never heard before today but I'll take yall's word for it) looks far less believable than the other one.

The SNL thing.... even for a digital release, wouldn't that be a first? A really, really fucking stupid first?

Ashhong

Oh my god not the .1 shit again, wonder what was changed or if someone was added :/

No accredited features except Will Smith. I'm okay with this. Don't like the live version being a track though.

Oh god Epinephrine..

Probably legit considering HMV leaked CS.

EDIT: Sucks if it's fake, smith pls

Didn't the .1 thing just mean it was a previously released song? Not necessarily that it was changed.

Oozer3993

Did anyone actually fall for a tracklist that has a live SNL perfomance on it?
That new tracklist, despite the source (which I had never heard before today but I'll take yall's word for it) looks far less believable than the other one.

The SNL thing.... even for a digital release, wouldn't that be a first? A really, really fucking stupid first?

The version of "The Food" included on Common's album "Be" was the live version recorded for Chapelle's Show.

Top Bottom