• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

GQman2121

Banned
About a 50/50 split there with portrait to landscape. Still not good enough.

edit: Motherfucker's wish they invented Vine that's why they hate on it. It's such a stupid idea but will make someone rich.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
About a 50/50 split there with portrait to landscape. Still not good enough.

edit: Motherfucker's wish they invented Vine that's why they hate on it. It's such a stupid idea but will make someone rich.
Just because I hate something doesn't mean I don't see the monetary potential. I hate a lot of shit I would have loved to invent. Don't get it twisted.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
@nikkiweee 1m
"This is the part of the show where I start complaining about shit...justifying shit..you know how it is." #yeezus #govballnyc

Kanye is getting too self aware for me fam. Son is about to break the 4th Wall completely.

EDIT: "With this album, we ain't got no single to radio... We ain't even got no cover." - Kanye

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I used to bitch a lot about Vine until I realized it circumvents uploading larger files on your phone which isn't reliable because if you lose your connection for a bit you suddenly gotta start again, and that somehow by Vine not being there we wouldn't get full videos faster. People are still gonna go home to upload the full videos. And people are still taking them. Vine isn't replacing any of that, it's just giving a faster feed of information. Doesn't take much self-control to ignore if you're the type to get frustrated by teases either.

"When I listen to radio, that ain't where I want to be anymore." - Kanye West

Also new song?
https://vine.co/v/bL99vYBDTH7

Maybe the same song?
https://vine.co/v/bL9995W6t7t

Fry

I can't make conclusions out of these vine videos.

I hope we get quality recordings soon. And I also hope based Yeezus don't disappoint me.

MThanded

I think im just going to wait for the album. At this point i have no fucking clue what is going on. Just hot mess vine videos.

We have like a week left and then we can all repent in the name of yeezus k(ardashian)hrist

Phones are terrible at recording loud ass live audio.

Fjordson

I used to bitch a lot about Vine until I realized it circumvents uploading larger files on your phone which isn't reliable because if you lose your connection for a bit you suddenly gotta start again, and that somehow by Vine not being there we wouldn't get full videos faster. People are still gonna go home to upload the full videos. And people are still taking them. Vine isn't replacing any of that, it's just giving a faster feed of information. Doesn't take much self-control to ignore if you're the type to get frustrated by teases either.

"When I listen to radio, that ain't where I want to be anymore." - Kanye West

Also new song?
https://vine.co/v/bL99vYBDTH7

Maybe the same song?
https://vine.co/v/bL9995W6t7t
Damn, that sounds dope.

I actually feel some hyping coming on. Madness.

MThanded

Seriously Kanye is one of my favorite artists. I'm just happy there is a new album. Old MThanded would be over at KTT salivating.

E3 and WWDC will make this week go by fast. Also Cole and Yeezy next tuesday. Great day for hip-hop.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Not listening to any of these snippets, album drops in week, leaks by Wednesday at the latest

I can wait

no leaks until the eve of release and that leak will happen in the late afternoon, itunes stream is probably still open to rip out the V0 track embedded in the page.

MThanded

Is yeezy overnighting the albums this time or something?

It worries me. Hoping there are no logistic issues.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
no leaks until the eve of release and that leak will happen in the late afternoon, itunes stream is probably still open to rip out the V0 track embedded in the page.

They just finished mastering this shit today man. not enough time for manufacturing and shipping its definitely going to be itunes only and then physical probably a week after...this shit ain't leaking.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Is RZA working on this at all? Wikipedia has him listed as a producer.
I don't think there is evidence of that.

New part of Black Skinhead
https://vine.co/v/bLVavTi9LKL
https://vine.co/v/bLVaOBExO5E

Terrible quality of the CuDi song:
http://youtu.be/YFc0aSHAC_M

Sounds like this song will go though. Dat bassline.

This album is getting released on CD, it's going to leak by Wednesday

Mac miller and j cole album both already leaked and they come out same day
By that logic, Kanye should've leaked much quicker, and have had priority by whoever leaks it as they know more people are thirsty for that.

Maybe the dude on KTT talking about late shipments or special crates that will have keys mailed right before release is right.

Like I said before, people hoping for an early leak are just setting themselves up for disappointment, especially after we know what happened with WTT and MBDTF.

DominoKid

They just finished mastering this shit today man. not enough time for manufacturing and shipping its definitely going to be itunes only and then physical probably a week after...this shit ain't leaking.

Nah Def Jam can overnight that shit if they want to. It's their tentpole release for 2013. Normal album production standards don't apply.

Unless of course Yeezy hits w/ the surprise digital on the 11th like Frank Ocean. That'd be one way to avoid a leak...

Mac only leaked because Australian iTunes fucked up and put it up early for some reason.

EloquentM

aka Mannny

wrong.
It just got mastered TODAY. which mean manufacturing and shipping won't have it here in 8 days.
j cole's album got leaked because his stupid ass streamed the album
Kanye is doing the same thing he did for WTT which means this is not leaking.

Nah Def Jam can overnight that shit if they want to. It's their tentpole release for 2013. Normal album production standards don't apply.

Unless of course Yeezy hits w/ the surprise digital on the 11th like Frank Ocean. That'd be one way to avoid a leak...

Mac only leaked because Australian iTunes fucked up and put it up early for some reason.

Still doesn't change that cd releases leak by Wednesday or Thursday

Unless Yeezus is digital only, the leak is a couple days away

MThanded

wrong.
It just got mastered TODAY. which mean manufacturing and shipping won't have it here in 8 days.

So will physicals not show up next tuesday?

movie_club

wrong.

what was done for WTT?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
what was done for WTT?
Digital-only release simultaneously worldwide. Physical a few days later, and the physicals didn't leak stupidly early from their release either.

Like I said in my previous post, don't underestimate the lengths Ye will go to after what heppened with MBDTF.

CS is a different scenario because they were under the pressure to just throw that thing out as Summer was ending.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Digital-only release simultaneously worldwide. Physical a few days later, and the physicals didn't leak stupidly early from their release either.

Like I said in my previous post, don't underestimate the lengths Ye will go to after what heppened with MBDTF.

CS is a different scenario because they were under the pressure to just throw that thing out as Summer was ending.
yo we need a new version of that song with the heavy bass =/

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Doesn't this guy run DatNewCudi and a bunch of those sites now?

Was just about to post this. We eatin'.

@dp16
Dude definitely played a new Daft Punk produced joint.
"I just talked to Jesus, he said what up Yeezus? I said shit I'm chillin, tryin stack these millions" - I Am A God
Performed a few new songs from Yeezus. Full hd when I'm back at the hotel, no vines.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Doesn't this guy run DatNewCudi and a bunch of those sites now?

Was just about to post this. We eatin'.

@dp16
Dude definitely played a new Daft Punk produced joint.
"I just talked to Jesus, he said what up Yeezus? I said shit I'm chillin, tryin stack these millions" - I Am A God
Performed a few new songs from Yeezus. Full hd when I'm back at the hotel, no vines.

Can't remember...so many people come and go on that site...I just remember that dude use to post dope videos lol

Top Bottom