• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I need that Onsite CDQ now. Right now.

thirst.gif

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I want a vinyl but everything is super unclear about physical at this point. I have a feeling I won't be able to grab a CD next tuesday.

grkazan12

I need that Onsite CDQ now. Right now.

My man. For real though, everything sounded pretty dope from the vines. I am a God was the only that sounded all over the place to me, but will wait to judge with a CDQ.

It'll take a lot to top MBDTF, but I like what I'm hearing.

Can't believe there's a new Kanye in a matter of days. :)

Fjordson

Sounds much better than the leaks but I'm not feeling the screaming. Outside of the screaming though, that song seems like something special. But the screaming will probably stop me from listening to it a lot.

Shit sounds absolutely godly.
My thoughts exactly.

I like a lot of the production (at least it seems like it from these snippets and videos). Some of it sort of sounds like house music or something.

Can't wait to listen to this man I'm so glad he's keeping this album close to the chest especially after releasing half of MBDTF through GOOD Friday's.

Mistle

Seriously every new song I am hearing is on the money. I can't believe this is on the track to being better than MBDTF. One for the history books I'm sure. So pumped.

solarus

Hnnng, my body is ready. Every track so far has been straight fire, gonna hold off listening to them again until the album drops now.

ant1532

Banned
:/ a little sammy sammy and electronic heavy between i am god and onsite beat wise. :/

i've never been disappointed solo album wise with kanye and i've been a huge fucking stan since 2003.. but ehhhh not feeling those two tracks.

Ashhong

They just finished mastering this shit today man. not enough time for manufacturing and shipping its definitely going to be itunes only and then physical probably a week after...this shit ain't leaking.

Yeezy should just put this out on iTunes right now if it's done mastering. I mean, why not? I feel like he doesn't care about the marketing so much, what with the no singles and cover. What is the downside of a sudden release on iTunes? No "#### number of copies sold in a week", that's all. Would probably make headlines too.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Yeezy should just put this out on iTunes right now if it's done mastering. I mean, why not? I feel like he doesn't care about the marketing so much, what with the no singles and cover. What is the downside of a sudden release on iTunes? No "#### number of copies sold in a week", that's all. Would probably make headlines too.
Don't know man. I'm no genius.

DominoKid

KTT already dug up the sample for Onsite lol. They don't miss a thing.

man i remember one of the first things i read about this album over on KTT is that this album was going to "graduation, but smarter. shit you can dance to." PERFECT DESCRIPTION. shit sounds like Knight Rider rap. this shit is gonna kill at dance clubs. and imagine seeing this live.

Top Bottom