• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

Mononoke

Banned
No I don't, but if there was one person that could probably get me to listen to it, It'll be Yeezus.

It's liked a fucked up electronic/dark 808s.

This album reminds me of that album more than anything else. But as others have pointed out, it's much more hard hitting. I see you ranked 808s last in his discography, so I doubt you will put this album in your top 3.

Oozer3993

The stannery in this thread is sickening.

iVZ7HjptBQJSG.gif

Nori Chan

It's liked a fucked up electronic/dark 808s.

This album reminds me of that album more than anything else. But as others have pointed out, it's much more hard hitting. I see you ranked 808s last in his discography, so I doubt you will put this album in your top 3.

I mean I love every Ye album, I just didn't put 808s higher because it's not in the genre Ye made before hand.

But if I can change every Kanye album to the Kanye genre, I'm all fo rit lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Listening to it at work through my phone on one shitty headphone and despite that blood on the leaves almost had me acting a fool at my desk.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I'm tellin you doe, MC Ride n Kanye on stage spoutin this shit would bring the house down.

Think like, some of Ride's yelps from Guillotine or Klink. New Slaves would be 10x as raw.

Mononoke

Banned
Bound 2 is definitely my favorite track. Wish this album was more like this one (in terms of production). Also love that Omega sample at the end of New Slave.

kingocfs

Album is just hitting the spot for me, it's what I wanted to hear from him right now. No idea where it ranks, but I don't really care atm

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Current credits via KTT. Rest of the site can't load so I can't verify myself where they got this from or this is all from iTunes.

ON SIGHT
prod. Daft Punk

BLACK SKINHEAD
prod. Daft Punk, Travi$ Scott (co.), Mike Dean (add.)

I AM A GOD (feat. Justin Vernon)
prod. Daft Punk, Hudson Mohawke (co.), Kanye West (co.), Travi$ Scott (co.), Mike Dean (add.), Rick Rubin (add.)

NEW SLAVES (feat. Frank Ocean)
prod. Daft Punk, Travi$ Scott (co.), Hudson Mohawke (co.), Mike Dean (co.), Kanye West (add.)

HOLD MY LIQUOR (feat. Chief Keef & Justin Vernon)
prod. Young Chop, Mike Dean (co.), Arca (add.), Rick Rubin (add.)

I'M IN IT (feat. Justin Vernon)
prod. RZA, Travi$ Scott (add.), Mike Dean (add.)

BLOOD ON THE LEAVES (feat. Tony Williams)
prod. TNGHT, Kanye West (co.), Mike Dean (add.)

GUILT TRIP (feat. Kid Cudi)
prod. Symbolyc One, Arca (co.), Travi$ Scott (co.), Mike Dean (co.), Ackeejuice Rockers (co.)

SEND IT UP (feat. King L & iamsu)
prod. Gesaffelstein, Arca (co.), Daft Punk (co.), Hudson Mohawke (add.)

BOUND (feat. Charlie Wilson)
prod. Kanye West, No I.D., Symbolyc One (co.) The Heatmakerz (co.), Rick Rubin (add.)
Where is this from? Is this actually accurate? RZA?

I like it, a lot.

Baffled by the Blood on the Leaves love though. Take a years old TNGHT beat and throw it over a mismatched piano loop = OMG (somehow)
It just sounds awkward to me.

solarus

Ok listened again and my initial disappointment is completely gone (tbh i overhyped myself far too much). Album is fucking amazing, i really wish it was longer though. Just two more tracks would be enough. No filler in this though.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seriously blood on the leaves is going to destroy the club this summer.

I mean what the fuck.

That TNGHT production, a soulful nina simone sample and kanye talking about second string bitches. Good god. Pack it up boys.

Blearth

Banned
Seriously blood on the leaves is going to destroy the club this summer.

I mean what the fuck.

That TNGHT production, a soulful nina simone sample and kanye talking about second string bitches. Good god.

All you others rappers, know that the summer is not your's.

If you got an album coming out this summer, PUSH IT BACK!

Explosion_mushroom_shaped.gif

Top Bottom