• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

Just noticed the dog barks in I'm In It. LOL

I'm really interested to see what the physical actually looks like when I go pick it up Tuesday. I do wonder if both things we've been circulating (the yellow rounded off sticker and the red square sticker with the transparent parental advisory label) are legit, or if someone just made a really good fake.

I'm also REALLY interested in what a vinyl version would look like. For now I think I might use the "No Artwork" cover that was on Kanye's site for Numbers on the Boards.

solarus

People NEED some good cans or speakers for this album, it just isn't the same if you're going to use your shitty apple headphones.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This album is so brutal and raw. Fucking love it, Kanye can't seem to do any wrong. How one man can produce so much great music in such a short amount of time is beyond my comprehension.

Mistle

People NEED some good cans or speakers for this album, it just isn't the same if you're going to use your shitty apple headphones.

If somebody judges any album from shitty headphones/speakers then I just shake my head

They have no idea what they're missing

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Ehhh I don't think so. This album is minimal and all over the place sonically. I just listened to half the album on my way to the store on my new apple buds and it still bangs.

This is a punkish album, you don't need the greatest shit for a punk album.

On Sight could have been so much better w/o the distortion added to the beat

the distortion makes the song that much cooler. i really want a dj to play this song in a club (same with blood on the leaves...i just don't wanna be drunk when that happens though...bad things will happen)

Mistle

Bound 2 is amazing but am I the only one who finds the uh huh honey bits a bit jarring? It keeps throwing me off. Though it's probably intentional, once I listen to the song more and come to expect it, it may become better.

sounds worse tbh terrible mastering. worse than his previous album
seems better than MBDTF at least (loved the album, but mastering was pushed way too hard)

blahablahblah

image.php

cmon son edit that

I've had chills the entire way through, jesus (yeezus) christ this thing is something else. Completely different than anything else I've ever heard. Album of the year? Definitely seems like it. I just wish every song was longer than it is. AND BLOOD ON THE LEAVES JUST KICKED IN WOW HOLY SHIT

And Justin Vernon is fucking KILLING it every time he gets to shine on this.

J-Roderton

Can't take much more laptop speakers. In the process of moving and it looks like I'm gonna have to grab a deuce and take a little drive in the truck.

Zaventem

Disappointed in this album, i just don't think it works for him. I'm not against the instrumentals it reminds me of Techno Animal/Death Grips but his lyrics are normally better than this. Giving it more spins to see if i warm up to it.

Bowser

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2013/06/14/your-2dope-opinion-thoughts-on-kanye-wests-yeezus/

Reading the comments and I'm just like

Kmrhy.gif

Top Bottom