• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

Courage

Stupidly great album but can we all agree that some of the lines are absolutely terrible?

clint_ew.gif

All of his bravado songs have dumb lyrics like that though. It shows he gives no fucks.

Ashhong

So is it confirmed that the CD itself has some kind of holographic art or something? The leak pictures make it look like there's something there..but I can't tell.

Don't like this album at all. And I literally feel like the only one. Lol.

I don't think you're the only one, though I certainly don't hate it. I'm just not 100% on it like many others seem to be. But I need to relisten multiple times before I can work it out, that's for sure.

hypernima

Banned
It sounds like an attempt to contain Death Grips visceral sound but it's no way in comparison to it.
It's more like The Knife (Think On Sight compared to We share our mother's health)

I'm in it
Bound 2 are stand outs but the rest kind of pale, though Guilt trip comes close.

Nori Chan

I want to fucking blow my ears out with Black Skin head. I want to bump that shit until I get a fucking ticket and arrested. SOOO GOOOOD

#GAWD

Courage

This album is a natural evolution following MBDTF. He's now at the top of the world, and this over the top, abrasive music totally encapsulates that.

HiiiLife

I don't think you're the only one, though I certainly don't hate it. I'm just not 100% on it like many others seem to be. But I need to relisten multiple times before I can work it out, that's for sure.

I've tried a few times as well. People have told me to get a better system and what not. Nahhhh. I'm straight on all that. Much happier playing The College Dropout. Lol.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ugh, so the new projections is just the same new slaves vid + music. ummmmmmmmmmmmm, guess I'm not going.

Ashhong

Listening now. On Site is definitely his weakest opening song that's for sure.

But holy shit Black Skinheads is amazing fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee

"Keep it 300 like the romans."

Wait... what?

Overall I like the album. It feels like Kanye has been listening to Death Grips and decided to take a few cues from that. I may be wrong but that's just how it feels with some of the songs with the intensity and aggression in parts.

rdrr gnr

Wait... what?

Overall I like the album. It feels like Kanye has been listening to Death Grips and decided to take a few cues from that. I may be wrong but that's just how it feels with some of the songs with the intensity and aggression in parts.
He also throws in Trojans. #icant

last minute and a half of i am a god is movie trailer music.

the second part of new slaves is beautiful. i wish it was a separate track. Frank Ocean rocked that falsetto

Soler

Banned
Lol did just that. Those photoshops with the album being dunked into the recycle bin seriously had me dying. Eh. It's all love anyway. This just isn't for me.
I'm cool with people not liking the album but all this bullshit with making a new thread for every fucking persons opinion has to stop
Mods ain't on shit on ktt
I try to not post in the Ye section
Prob the worst section on ktt ironically

Soler

Banned

Wait... what?

He knows its notnthe Romans
It's on purpose

Top Bottom