• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents Yeezus |OT| #YeezySeason Approaches

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Living So Italian is locked hundreds of feet underground in Yeezy's "Do Not Open Until the Apocalypse/I Win AOTY at the Grammy's" vault with his Glow In The Dark tour footage, the Robocop video, the songs he did for Bieber's last album, and Really Doe's career.

Watch The Throne 2. Believe
Lmao this is worse than Nintendo fan fiction and it's all true.

Rokal

Can't get over how good Black Skinhead is. It's like a darker version of the Niggy Tardust album by Saul Williams/Trent Reznor taken to 11.

Artemisia

Banned
I've decided that New Slaves is the best song on the album. It slays me both musically and lyrically.

tumblr_manshocTPq1rngbi0.gif

Bowser

IMO New Slaves and Blood On The Leaves > all other tracks. Throw in Black Skinhead to make my "holy trinity" for this album.

This album is really great. I feel like he channeled a little of all his previous albums into this one, there's a little 808s in most songs, a few dark fantasy type 'outros', and a shout out to his old school shit with Bound 2 which is an incredible song. Blood on the leaves is just fantastic

Larson

Banned
Im in it, Bound 2 & Black Skinhead are the only standout tracks for my part. I like that Kanye tries some new fields, but sometimes i just want my old Kanye back with some fresh beats and heavy sampling use.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
so... yeezus is real. the leak and a girl drops the L bomb today. Such an amazing weekend.

But what the fuck at overhearing some fool that works at Menchie's frozen yogurt badmouthing yeezus saying it's the worst thing Ye has ever done. Man, fuck you and your Menchies motherfucker.

edit: carfo do you work at menchies

RJT

Oh man I listened to this whole album yesterday and it's easily his worst album ever

I'd rate it over 808 (and Cruel Summer, if that conts). Love that Kanye keeps experimenting, but unfortunately this isn't as successful as MBDTF. Still, I'd rate it a tleast 7/10.

Top Bottom