• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

janoDX

Kanye pls I need Wolves on Apple Music as official, I want my "explicit" tag.

12919620_10209078304854897_7186175583361038379_n.jpg

breakfuss

Lol @ I love Kanye on Apple. He's such a troll.

My two week Tidal extension ends sometime this week. Back to Spotfiy! Their loss.

j-wood

I love kanye up on google music too. Maybe that means this friday we actually get the album?

Is it time for another L?!

PBY

Banned
@HOT97
We have @THEREALSWIZZZ on @EBROINTHEAM premiering #thebridgeisfamous .. New remix off #TLOP

Famous remix tonight?

*Posting up for my L*

I've avoided listening to any TLOP so I can try to keep it fresh for when it really releases. It's the equivalent of adding lemon juice to guacamole; it only prolongs the inevitable.

Kind of a slap in the face to those that actually paid for it and waited lol

What's the flip side? Not giving it to them, and getting ton of negative press for not giving download codes of the album out to the people who didn't get any response from Tidal, G.O.O.D., the ticket companies, etc. and chose to refund because they thought they were never getting an album?

It would be a shitstorm either way, but I'm guessing Tidal thought giving more albums to avoid more negative press was a good idea.

SeroTyler

First one to talk gets to stay on the aircraft!
So have any See Tickets people gotten their downloads yet?

Also the Friday release is looking more and more likely.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I paid $20 for the album when it was up for that short period of time. No email as of yet.

Ashhong

What's the flip side? Not giving it to them, and getting ton of negative press for not giving download codes of the album out to the people who didn't get any response from Tidal, G.O.O.D., the ticket companies, etc. and chose to refund because they thought they were never getting an album?

It would be a shitstorm either way, but I'm guessing Tidal thought giving more albums to avoid more negative press was a good idea.

Why would there be a shitstorm if they didn't give downloads to the people that got a refund? They got their money back, they lose nothing, and can probably buy it again in the next few days.

Like, I'm sure nobody expected them to give free downloads to those people. There would be no press about it

Why would there be a shitstorm if they didn't give downloads to the people that got a refund? They got their money back, they lose nothing, and can probably buy it again in the next few days.

Like, I'm sure nobody expected them to give free downloads to those people. There would be no press about it

I thought if they didn't, there'd be a vocal minority of people saying "What the hell, Kanye? You literally gave us no updates on the album, Tidal gave us no updates, the ticket company gave us no updates, we all thought we weren't getting an album period. We refunded our tickets because we thought we weren't getting anything and now out of the blue you start handing out shit? Fuck you for doing this."

That's what I think. Who knows, maybe Jay ran the numbers and said, "Fuck it, give them all the album. Even the guys who paid $20 for it. Even the guys who refunded it. It'll make us seem generous. We got their cash anyway when they got autobilled."

robotrock

Banned
Tidal gave me a copy of the album. I tried buying it through the $20 link but it would never go through, and then I emailed support to make sure they didn't charge me.

They just emailed me the album now though.

edit: Oh shit they only let me download it once. Grabbed the FLAC

Tidal gave me a copy of the album. I tried buying it through the $20 link but it would never go through, and then I emailed support to make sure they didn't charge me.

They just emailed me the album now though.

edit: Oh shit they only let me download it once. Grabbed the FLAC

Notice any changes besides Famous and Wolves?

Ashhong

I thought if they didn't, there'd be a vocal minority of people saying "What the hell, Kanye? You literally gave us no updates on the album, Tidal gave us no updates, the ticket company gave us no updates, we all thought we weren't getting an album period. We refunded our tickets because we thought we weren't getting anything and now out of the blue you start handing out shit? Fuck you for doing this."

That's what I think. Who knows, maybe Jay ran the numbers and said, "Fuck it, give them all the album. Even the guys who paid $20 for it. Even the guys who refunded it. It'll make us seem generous. We got their cash anyway when they got autobilled."

Idk, I'm just saying, if I got my refund I wouldn't be too pissed. AS LONG AS the album is made publicly available to me, which I hope it will be by Friday. But if I paid for it, and then I finally got the album and I found out these other non-believers also got it? I would be salty.

But then again, I'm pretty cheap/stingy so maybe it's just me

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They still haven't said a single thing about people who preordered. What's the deal with that. Has anyone talked to see tickets.

I'd like what I paid for.

Top Bottom