• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

hughesta

Banned
zXGmBQs.png
damn he salty af

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He didn't sign up to be a ghost-producer, though. They didn't credit him accordingly on every song.

EDIT: Also the "If young Metro don't trust you..."-tag makes it sound like he's the main producer.
Yea, but going on twitter and continuing to threat and whine while doing nothing is a bad look. Make your point and leave it alone, release shit, or don't say shit at all. Looking like a whiny bitch right now, even if he is in the right.

PSY・S;199369240 said:
isn't that just the original recording? why do you guys think he'd change ULB?

yeah, this is just an isolated, longer cut of the gospel sections. No way he's going to change everything in the final. Especially no Chance verse. No way he'd fuck that up.

Draper

Chance's verse has gotten a TON of love. There's no way it's getting cut. It's the section of the track that gives just enough funk to really make the track crossover.

I mean watch how everyone on stage just lets loose once he hits "I'mma make sure that they go where they can't go..."

https://streamable.com/zuz8

Yeah, just sayin :p

But seriously, Ye's part in that live performance is

weak

as

fuck

PSY・S;199367640 said:

Only in the sense that he's actually going thru the entire album and making "imporvements". Don't get me wrong I adore ULB as is but I'm open to what he might do with it and excited about the prospect of an even better song.

Only in the sense that he's actually going thru the entire album and making "imporvements". Don't get me wrong I adore ULB as is but I'm open to what he might do with it and excited about the prospect of an even better song.

It's equally likely that he'll cut out that last part and make it a new track,

Yeah, just sayin :p

But seriously, Ye's part in that live performance is

weak

as

fuck

Yeah I don't know if his voice was jacked up or their was something up with the equipment or what. Both he and The Dream sound subpar.

Apparently there were some changes to the stage right before the performance too. The whole thing comes across funky.

Draper

Yeah I don't know if his voice was jacked up or their was something up with the equipment or what. Both he and The Dream sound subpar.

Apparently there were some changes to the stage right before the performance too. The whole thing comes across funky.

I thought everyone else killed it, I just don't think Ye can sing.

j-wood

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING!

Famous is on google play right now! It's the only track, but it's there! And it's the new mastered version with the "she in school to be a real estate agent" line. It's happening fam. It has to be.

Famous is on google play right now! It's the only track, but it's there! And it's the new mastered version with the "she in school to be a real estate agent" line. It's happening fam. It has to be.

Calm down, it's just the fact Famous is the first official single from "TLOP." That's why it's on Play, iTunes, and presumably Spotify.

It's on Spotify too! IT'S HAPPENING!!! Is that a new album cover or is it just the cover for the single?

So no one has emailed for refunds recently then? The new single being up in a few places makes it seems like things are heating up again for a ACTUAL RELEASE, but we should know better by now...

//ARCANUM

Okay maybe I'm LTTP on this but....

Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1
Famous
Feedback
Freestyle 4
FML
Frank's Track
Facts
Fade

EIGHT TRACKS THAT START WITH THE LETTER F.

That's insane. It's basically half the album. WHAT DOES IT MEAN????
probably nothing

I promise I'm not drunk, just sleepy

m23

Okay maybe I'm LTTP on this but....

Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1
Famous
Feedback
Freestyle 4
FML
Frank's Track
Facts
Fade

EIGHT TRACKS THAT START WITH THE LETTER F.

That's insane. It's basically half the album. WHAT DOES IT MEAN????
probably nothing

I promise I'm not drunk, just sleepy

Half Life 3 confirmed.

Next single should be Real Friends or FML, god tier tracks.

Top Bottom