• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

f0rk

So I bought the album at release for £20 do I have to pay again to get the new version? Am I holding a collectors edition L?

HawkeyeIC

Now that it's not on Tidal, gave another listen. What am I missing here? Maybe FSMH pt1 throws me off and I just can't recover?

So I bought the album at release for £20 do I have to pay again to get the new version? Am I holding a collectors edition L?

You shouldn't, considering Tidal was giving out codes to those who bought the album during the brief time it was available.

Anth0ny

fuck three white girls this evening
martin luther king because i overcome

tumblr_m02yv3uC3M1qgxdtt.gif

Catvoca

Banned
Anyone know what format this is in? Site's completely void of info.

Pretty sure I heard it gives you Flac + MP3 downloads, but I haven't bought it myself.

Edit: At least I know the original download version, released like a month ago that was only up for a few hours, gave you Flac and MP3. I'd assume this is the same but idk for sure. I've only listened on spotify.

Coreda

Pretty sure I heard it gives you Flac + MP3 downloads, but I haven't bought it myself.

Edit: At least I know the original download version, released like a month ago that was only up for a few hours, gave you Flac and MP3. I'd assume this is the same but idk for sure. I've only listened on spotify.

my guess is mp3 in a zip. that's what it came as in an email.

Will do a bit of digging around, thanks.

If it's the same as my ticket purchase download, 320kbps/MP3

the sites look the same.

So it's definitely 320kbps MP3 then. For $20 it's a bit steep tbh.

Saint Pablo is fucking awesome except for the high pitch (squeal) type sound in the beat. It's too loud and pierces my ears when I listen, it's actually keeping me from turning the song up.

//ARCANUM

I'm gone for ONE day and this happens. Even though it's a W, I feel like I deserve an L.

Edit - OMG SAINT PABLO IS PHENOMENAL.

FZZ

Banned
LMAO

thumpathumpaton

btw this is from the snippet PBY posted earlier, it leaked

Apparently it's a Lil Uzi demo though, so Kanye made it for him

Top Bottom