• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
I don't know if my heart can take the hype again.

Blacktron going to be another Living so Italian.

Kanye West - Famous video
by Big Bud, Lil Bud. Aziz Ansari and Eric Wareheim.

They're using the Puerto Rican day waving version,so either Aziz or Eric bought the record when it was briefly available or something more nefarious was done to procure the album. I don't think there was any other way of downloading the song otherwise when it still had the Puerto Rican day waving line.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
They're using the Puerto Rican day waving version,so either Aziz or Eric bought the record when it was briefly available or something more nefarious was done to procure the album. I don't think there was any other way of downloading the song otherwise when it still had the Puerto Rican day waving line.

Be a Ye fan and forget Aziz and Kanye are friends brehs.

Damn, Desiigner outcharted everything from TLOP. GOAT

Panda just passed Work and is now #1 on Spotify.

readImage

Ashhong

Yep. I canceled, removed my info, then got the email that they extended the free trial for 14 more days, but I've been using it way beyond that.

By using do you mean the streaming service? Because I found that you can still listen to the downloaded files after your subscription ends, but not new songs

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Desiigner needs to hurry up and drop another track so he don't turn into Jay Electronica

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Desiigner needs to hurry up and drop another track so he don't turn into Jay Electronica
He did and it damn near objectively sucks.

He did do good on that new Jim Jones x Rich Homie Quan x A$AP Ferg x Desiigner song though, which is fire.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
He did and it damn near objectively sucks.

He did do good on that new Jim Jones x Rich Homie Quan x A$AP Ferg x Desiigner song though, which is fire.

Huh, he did? missed it.

I just listened to Finesse and it is indeed a banger.

Draper

By using do you mean the streaming service? Because I found that you can still listen to the downloaded files after your subscription ends, but not new songs

Nope, I can stream anything from their library. No idea. Only thing I can think is I changed my password when I opted back in for the additional 14 days. Maybe their shit is just buggy.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
not surprised, panda is the banger to end all bangers at the moment

It is one of the worst songs I have ever heard...it's a song that's so bad it's good...to be fair there has not been a popular song like that in a while (besides Work obviously)...which explains why the masses are jumping on it.

Izuna

Banned
It is one of the worst songs I have ever heard...it's a song that's so bad it's good...to be fair there has not been a popular song like that in a while (besides Work obviously)...which explains why the masses are jumping on it.

it's the new Coco

but both are great

--

BTW I agree with Panda. I've been listening to it all the time. I with Pt.2 was basically longer and was on top of the Panda, and wasn't two parts of a song basically

Barzul

So Saint Pablo is on Apple Music connect. You have to search for it though. I just did Saint Pablo Sampha and it came up

FZZ

Banned
So Saint Pablo is on Apple Music connect. You have to search for it though. I just did Saint Pablo Sampha and it came up

Uploaded by a second party, not official

Only still able to listen to it on the UK store I think

I have the version uploaded with the same exact cover as well, it was the original m4a leak

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I won't believe it until Dean previews it in periscope while smoking weed and ordering pizza

PBY

Banned
The trailer for "Assassin's Creed" is set to "I Am A God" by Kanye West, presumably a reference to the franchise's ANCIENT ALIEN SPACE GODS.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Got my hoodie...

Why is it called the ultra light beam hoodie on the invoice but it has a lyric from no more parties in LA

I've actually heard this so many times now I don't mind it

This is what the world has done to me

edit: Also Desiigner removed Panda from Soundcloud, anyone know why?

So you pay for it.

Is it completely removed, or did he pull a Drake and only allowed the first 25 seconds be playable? Either way, I'm sure it was so you buy it.

FZZ

Banned
So you pay for it.

Is it completely removed, or did he pull a Drake and only allowed the first 25 seconds be playable? Either way, I'm sure it was so you buy it.

Completely removed. Shit was bout to hit 50 million stream hits. Weird move, but apparently it's on track to be #1 in the hot 100.

Completely removed. Shit was bout to hit 50 million stream hits. Weird move, but apparently it's on track to be #1 in the hot 100.

Especially on SoundCloud of all places. More rap artists are doing it too. Kinda sucks, but I suppose that's what Spotify and iTunes is for.

Does SoundCloud do any kind of royalties? That might be a big factor too.

Top Bottom