• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

2xe2FfT.gif

Give it time, it grows on you.
It certainly does not, I hate everything about this.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I'm late to everything Kanye, but over the last few weeks/months I've been listening to the discography. Started with dark fantasy, thought that was amazing and worked my way back. College Dropout and 808's are the only ones I still have to listen to in full. So far:

Yeezus > Dark Fantasy > Late Registration > Pablo > Graduation.

Graduation is the only album not grabbing me so far. I love everything in Yeezus.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I'm late to everything Kanye, but over the last few weeks/months I've been listening to the discography. Started with dark fantasy, thought that was amazing and worked my way back. College Dropout and 808's are the only ones I still have to listen to in full. So far:

Yeezus > Dark Fantasy > Late Registration > Pablo > Graduation.

Graduation is the only album not grabbing me so far. I love everything in Yeezus.

Me and you man. Yeezus is incredible end to end. I also think 808's ranks really high, its very different. I love it.

Kaladin

A Kanye West fan on Monday sued the rapper and the streaming service Tidal claiming they duped users into subscriptions based on the promise of being the exclusive outlet for West's latest album.

The proposed class action lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in San Francisco by Justin Baker-Rhett contends West fraudulently promised fans that his album, The Life of Pablo, would only be available on Tidal. The site charges users at least $9.99 a month, but West's album has since been released for free on Apple Music and Spotify.

Millions of people flocked to Tidal in February because of West's new album and the rapper's promise of exclusivity, giving the struggling site a boost and also a trove of user information, the lawsuit states. Baker-Rhett is asking a judge to order Tidal to delete information collected on users who signed up for West's album.

"Mr. West's promise of exclusivity also had a grave impact on consumer privacy," the lawsuit states, noting that users' credit card information, music preferences and other personal information have been collected.

The lawsuit contends the value of new subscribers and their personal information could be as much as $84 million for Tidal.

Kanye hit with a lawsuit over Tidal exclusivity......I think this guy has a case actually.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/b...west-tidal-sued-exclusivity-the-life-of-pablo

I tried to order it from a maybe fake link on that Saturday night but it never went through. idk, I think the lawsuit is a bit of a stretch, but I would like to be able to just buy the fucking thing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oh fuck he's gone full George Lucas

2020775_o.gif

I truly believe now is the time to get worried

Trash article.
This has been known for a while - those "updated" tracks were uploaded by second parties on the apple store and itunes takes these instead of the official releases

... right? From the descriptions, I've heard those versions before.
Now that you mention it, it just sounds like the difference between the iTunes version and CDs, which was apparent upon release of Yeezus (there were ~3 slightly different versions of the album).

Yup those are changes that have been there forever.

robotrock

Banned
Trash article.
This has been known for a while - those "updated" tracks were uploaded by second parties on the apple store and itunes takes these instead of the official releases

... right? From the descriptions, I've heard those versions before.

That might be right. For what they're saying about Black Skinhead, I do remember hearing a release that had the first two lines sounding way different. I remember there was a rumor that it was Lupe Fiasco or something.

Ashhong

It's the craziest thing. Mobile, desktop AND chromecast have a different version. Frank Ocean and Sia are only available if you stream Wolves through chromecast. It's so strange.

Of those versions, Chromecast is the only one that couldn't have a cache of an old file, which explains why it's the only one playing Sia/Frank.

Your mobile and desktop version are probably playing an old cached version of the file somehow.

Kocktails with Khloé

I thought you were joking but that really is a new show. Amazing.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ULB is a must play for me in the mornings now before work. Such good vibes.

Copped a "I Feel Like Pablo" bootleg shirt online, in love with it

Top Bottom