• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Bronx-Man

Banned

$90 tho...

m2onHEw.gif

Catvoca

Banned
having Chance on Waves would of been great, but not having Chance on Famous is fucking criminal.

I kinda get it though, Chance verse sounds all big and happy when the Famous on TLOP is going for a more seedy vibe IMO. I like both these Chance versions a lot but can't say I prefer them over the finished product. I will say it's cool to get a look behind the scenes of some Kanye songs, TLOP's been's good for that.

PSY・S;204567724 said:
lol half of famous is censored

Yeah, and it still sounds great lol.

Reckoner

Everyday I just pray for a new Yeezus blessing.

Start with I'm Not Home, straight into God Level and then some new stuff. All Day reworked or simply a bonus track there would fit.

This would be perfect for the Summer. Leave Turbo Grafx 16 for later.

bit the bullet on a bootleg vinyl. fucking hell kanye, let me give you my money so you can do your dumb fashion shit.

Yeezy's on that all-digital wave now.

Which sucks, considering how cool it might be to see DONDA create some vinyl imagery. That LuckyMe-render of a Yeezus vinyl was too good for it not to exist.

solarus

Song is hype as fuck, travis' hook and gucci mane really make it. Whewwwww y'all just gotta let yourselves have some fun sometimes

Catvoca

Banned
I'm not really into this. It's fine but I have like no desire to ever hear that track again. Not really too excited for a Cruel Winter either tbh, I never got into Cruel Summer.

Edit: Lol, in his interview he said there'll be a 12 minute version of Panda with all the GOOD music folks on it.

Top Bottom