• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
SSENSE hooked me up with Moonrock 350s for retail yesterday.(preferred customer thing) Finally, my first pair of Yeezys :)

Nice. How do you like them? Are they comfortable? I've never even seen any in person before. I'm really hoping this new Adidas deal puts more on the shelf and they don't continue this intentional scarcity.

5amshift

Banned
To the people who bought the digital album from KanyeWest.com, are you guys getting the new updates as they go live, or how is that working? Do you get emails saying a new version of the album is available to download?

PS: I'm in need of a pair of Yeezy 350's. Moonrock, Pirate Black or Turtle Doves.

j-wood

To the people who bought the digital album from KanyeWest.com, are you guys getting the new updates as they go live, or how is that working? Do you get emails saying a new version of the album is available to download?

PS: I'm in need of a pair of Yeezy 350's. Moonrock, Pirate Black or Turtle Doves.

Nope, I got nothing.

Nah as far as I can tell, the version you got when you first bought it is all you get. Seems like there won't be many changes from here on out anyway. Maybe when the tour kicks off he'll edit something again.

Nice. How do you like them? Are they comfortable? I've never even seen any in person before. I'm really hoping this new Adidas deal puts more on the shelf and they don't continue this intentional scarcity.

Love 'em. They're definitely one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. I've wanted a pair of Yeezys since Kanye's Nike days so it's nice to finally get a pair lol.

I hate you.... Really I do!

Man, I couldn't believe they reached out to me for this haha. After all the times I've entered raffles and tried my luck online, getting a pair like this felt so bizarre.

Bit the bullet on Google Play Music and downloaded TLOP. On first pass I really like what I am hearing so far. Im on 30 Hours. Probably only two songs I dont like so far. Not a fan of Ultra Light Beam on first pass.

Blader

Been listening to this album more and more and really digging it. There's a lot of tracks here I don't really give a shit about, but still a solid 11-12 I like to varying degrees. I love FML and its been my favorite on the album since my first listen, but also really into Real Friends, Father Stretch My Hands, 30 Hours, No Parties in LA and Saint Pablo.

I might like this more than MBDTF and definitely more than Yeezus, which I've never really gotten into.

Top Bottom