• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Boney

Banned
I tried to do that but then I reached this scene: Lilly Act 3 Spoilers
If this keeps going the way it does I might need to change my avatar when I reach the end of this route.

Side note: I really wish the artwork in this game was widescreen and available in high resolution.

I think you're just enclined to girls with natural adolescent sex drive

... Can we hold hands?
I'm so sorry lol

LN7Ty.jpg

The first time I went through Rin's route it pissed me off how he obliges such a self-destructive request without giving even a single fuck. As if it was the most natural, rational thing in the world.

No kidding. I think most people who've played through her route were taken aback by how casually he went through them. I think we've all been there though, in terms of going through with something that's usually out of character for us, because we're either trying to provide a sense of reprieve for ourselves, or someone we care about.

Chet: that'sthejoke.jpg

I loved Lilly's route, but god damn the guy who decided it need Hideaki needs a punch on the nose. So pointless, and dumb, and lame, and ugh.

-small
-runs into you, god damn don't mess with me beyatch i'm hisao motherfuckin nakai
-messes up her legs coz she's stubborn 'n' stuff
-is really secretive about obvious stuff
-hates getting close because mrhmmm
-looks about 12 and yet has the weirdest sex scene, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

+hot mom

-runs into you, god damn don't mess with me beyatch i'm hisao motherfuckin nakai

I want to reiterate that this is the scene that made me not like Emi, and frankly I'm not sure why they decided to introduce a girl to you by having her cause potentially fatal damage to you on account of her carelessness and refusal to obey school rules that had a very obvious reason for being implemented.

I want to reiterate that this is the scene that made me not like Emi, and frankly I'm not sure why they decided to introduce a girl to you by having her cause potentially fatal damage to you on account of her carelessness and refusal to obey school rules that had a very obvious reason for being implemented.

It works as a way to say 'I'M ENERGETIC AND CAREFREE, WOOOOOO', I guess. I suppose it draws attention to her legs too, maybe? I didn't dislike her for that, but I quickly figured out what kind of character archetype she'd be and was annoyed when I somehow ended up on her route (after Manly Picnicing my first run).

Emitan

The thing I hate about this game is that you have to "beat it" 5 times before you feel safe reading spoilers.

MY LIFE FOR TEAM EMI

XeroSauce

Haven't you ever ran like no one was looking?

Top Bottom