• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Jintor

Portraits. The select screen basically came out of me trying to find an excuse to draw a bunch of small comic portraits.

oh no what have i become
Become?
lPZ4l.gif

OK, let me see if I can figure this out:

1st: Akira, Rin's teacher?
2nd: I recognise her but can't remember what role she has, Hanako, Lilly, Yuuko, no idea
3rd: Nurse, Emi, Hisao, Kenji, Mutou
4th: Rin, Shizune, Misha
5th: Shizune's dad

Requeim

OK, let me see if I can figure this out:

1st: Akira, Rin's teacher?
2nd: I recognise her but can't remember what role she has, Hanako, Lilly, Yuuko, no idea
3rd: Nurse, Emi, Hisao, Kenji, Mutou
4th: Rin, Shizune, Misha
5th: Shizune's dad

Guy in first row is the guy in Hisao's class that also goes to the art club

Girl on the left in the second row is Miki (<3), can't remember the one next to Yuuko

Rest are correct

edit: Could be Emi's mother maybe? not sure

Wow, I can't guess who the guy on the top right is. He looks to similar to link in the Red suit.

Nevermind....I clicked on the pic and saw it's just some student from art club.

Jintor

Top right is Takashi (or Van Gogh), below that diagonally and to the right is Saki, one of the two April Fools heroines.

Jintor

He's just one of those background characters. But he's visually striking and he has a bit of a fan presence, kind of like Molly.

I just finished Hanako's route, I guess? Apparently it must have been the neutral ending since it just ended with
Hisao and her playing a chess game.
:\ Well, time to figure out where I went wrong, or rather didn't go right enough.

Boney

Banned
I just finished Hanako's route, I guess? Apparently it must have been the neutral ending since it just ended with
Hisao and her playing a chess game.
:\ Well, time to figure out where I went wrong, or rather didn't go right enough.

this is pretty telling of you missy

if you don't pay attention to lilly you'll get that ending, if you do, story continues and you get the good ending. To get the bad ending, you don't have to take her to town after lilly leaves

this is pretty telling of you missy
I know. I let my emotions get in the way and I failed her.
ibxeyCdQIsYKEa.gif

if you don't pay attention to lilly you'll get that ending, if you do, story continues and you get the good ending. To get the bad ending, you don't have to take her to town after lilly leaves
I figured
the decision with Lilly was very important, I just chose poorly. :\ Oh well, I reloaded my save, made the right choice, and it looks like I'm on the path to success now. :D

Emitan

Everyone who's not my 3DS friend is missing out on the Rin drawings I made today. They're pretty cool. (by pretty cool I mean they're not eye bleedingly terrible)

*Cue ChetRippo making drawings that are 100x better to spite me*

I don't see how you'd unknowingly choose the 'bad' ending on your first playthrough with Hanako.

After all, it's the chance to
spend more time in the city with her
. Why say no to that?

Finished Hanako's route with the good ending...
is47QddVL3cXS.gif

I totally cried during the park scene. The sex scene kind of rubbed me the wrong way and felt tacked on, though their talk at the park made it more understandable. I just wish it was a bit, you know, more romantic. A bit cliched with the whole climax and then fall to the side and soon fall asleep. I wanted cuddling, damn it. >:| It would have been so much better if I could have played as a girl. Well, I guess it's more like it could have been so much better if I was writing it. >_>

Emitan

I don't know if I want to do another route. It would feel so... unfaithful to Hanako. :( I think I'm content with her route.

That's what I thought about Emi.

But I doubt Rin's story will affect anyone as much as it did me unless you're actually a clone of me or something.

tafer

Well, after trying really hard to avoid playing this game (I haven't started Dark Souls, damn it!), I have to say I'm greatly impressed by the whole thing.

Finished my first game (Emi with what I think is pretty happy ending), and I can't wait to start another round... hopefully I'll get Rin, Lily or Hanako's route this time. (Yeah, yeah, I don't like to follow guides or anything)

Well, after trying really hard to avoid playing this game (I haven't started Dark Souls, damn it!), I have to say I'm greatly impressed by the whole thing.

Finished my first game (Emi with what I think is pretty happy ending), and I can't wait to start another round... hopefully I'll get Rin, Lily or Hanako's route this time. (Yeah, yeah, I don't like to follow guides or anything)
That makes three gaffers to have linked Katawa with Dark Souls. Is it the masochism?

Top Bottom