• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Georgious

Banned
Just got it @ BestBuy for $30! The $40 tag was annoying me, but I snatched it up for $30 new no problem. Excited to play this, but this whole stand business has got me pre-frustrated

Whoa.
Just discovered a whole alternate path during the flying part of Chapter
Just
get hit by the pirate ship and Pit will be knocked underneath the Galactic Sea
:-O

Wouldn't it be amazing if every level had a second route you had to discover?

Poyunch

Good games Greenyz, Coltrane, Sidney, Gravijah, and Boney.
Aurum Palms
are devastating in Light vs Dark.

Seriously, the range of like a Bow, with constant shots and free movement.
This thing is insane.

And mine has Evasion too!

Greenyz here! You were great.

Thoraxes

Just got it @ BestBuy for $30! The $40 tag was annoying me, but I snatched it up for $30 new no problem. Excited to play this, but this whole stand business has got me pre-frustrated

Some people use it, some people don't. I do when I play it if i'm at my desk, but if i'm in the John I play it vanilla with no problems.

Whoa.
Just discovered a whole alternate path during the flying part of Chapter
Just
get hit by the pirate ship and Pit will be knocked underneath the Galactic Sea
Holy shit, the game that keeps on giving. Off to the chapter then.

Can someone please tell me how many gems Nintendo has sent out via spotpass already?

Thanks.
One each day after release for me.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Did I just play a Treasure boss at the end of Chapter 9? HOLY FUCK
Just stay on the left side of the screen. You'll get hit by like the waves or something like that. I thought it was Intensity related but I guess not.
I actually got this on my first run-through. Hadn't noticed I didn't follow the same path on my second playthrough of that chapter.

OmegaZero

Just stay on the left side of the screen. You'll get hit by like the waves or something like that. I thought it was Intensity related but I guess not.

Well, it's only happened to me on 9.0, but I've had several runs on the difficulty where it just passed me.
Plus,
I think Palutena saying "watch out" may actually be an indicator that you need to get out of the way of the ship
I could be wrong, but a different path is a different path...

Riposte

My solution to multiplayer: "Skyscraper Club". When it isn't shooting a giant projectile which does 200~ damage and poisons, it is always meleeing. Simple, dumb.

I am no where near ready for intensity 9.0 but I've been trying to inch my way towards getting weapons closer to 300+

is there any 400+ weapons out there?

Bow with Homing that is my quest a high value high star bow with max homing would rock

funny how I finished the game but I am on a quest for my ideal weapon :)

RagnarokX

Bow with Homing that is my quest a high value high star bow with max homing would rock

funny how I finished the game but I am on a quest for my ideal weapon :)

UTTef.jpg

:D

Dash charge shots do over 100 from around 40 meters. Silver bow does more damage the closer you are. Good to set up a reflect barrier and hit oncoming enemies. Works better in an open map.

Okay, so I just beat Chapter

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GAME! WHY HAS IT GOT TO BE THIS GAME?!
IT'S SO AWESOME! MY CAPSLOCK PROVES THIS!

Clubs and claws are pretty overpowered :p

Fixed that for you.

Zomba13

My copy finally arrived yesterday evening. Didn't play much though because I feel like crap :(

Got to like, the forth mission/chapter. I enjoyed it though. Want to play more but I'm just all snotty and coughing and sneezing :(

Haha! Just got a new type of Brawler Claws with a value of 304 (old one is at 293) with Ranged damage at 5.5 stars (old one is 4.5) and Melee damage at 5 stars (old onw is 3.5).

I guess I will kick a bit more ass now. Be very afraid >:)

Jintor

very tempted to fuse some brawler claws with +4 speed just to see how fast I go, but if I do I lose my +4 speed Magnus club :<

I have 3 250+ valued magnus clubs atm and I don't want to part with any of them :|

syoaran

Completed it at about 4AM last night, the final few missions kept me coming back for more. Loved it, easily one of the best Nintendo games of all time and easily the best 3DS game currently around.

Hades
needs his own video game

Jintor

Completed it at about 4AM last night, the final few missions kept me coming back for more. Loved it, easily one of the best Nintendo games of all time and easily the best 3DS game currently around.

Hades
needs his own video game

Who?

Added my friend code to the OP, I added some of the people that are lively in this thread (I dont have many solts left :( ) if you want to add me just tell me and I will add you.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Completed today the story.

The transforming mecha, I loved it, so Japanese and so awesome!

But how can I be done with all those achievements, and DAT ONLINE modes?
...And replaying levels at various difficulty?!?

THIS
GAME.

Can somebody tell me, how many Idols there are?
Right now I have
. I always think "Hey, that must be close to all of them!"...yet I still get new ones.

Also Chapter
22:

Amazon Pandora is SEEEEEEEEEXAY!

Top Bottom