• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Roto13

I love that I can see you guys playing on my friend list and just jump in right from there.

That was a great addition. I don't have Mario Kart so this is my first time using it.

Inkwell

Banned
Wow. So I was playing Light vs. Dark and my experience was this:

1. Become Dark Pit
2. Have entire other team gang up on me with no team members in site
3. Die

That was it. Half of the time I had no clue how I was being damaged or what was going on. It was quite horrible.

olimpia84

1. Become Dark Pit
3. Die

That was it. Half of the time I had no clue how I was being damaged or what was going on. It was quite horrible.

Main reason why I don't really play LvsD anymore. It's supposed to be a team mode but nobody gives a damn.

1. Become Dark Pit
3. Die

Like any other team mode, it works best if you play with friends, and even better if the people playing understand their role.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
So is there any benefit to fusing gems compared to fusing weapons?

Other than better weapons modifiers, I don't think so.

Prinny's love is like an overbearing parent: it kills.

I seriously need to find a way to fight you better :) I was reduced to sniping you while your back was turned.
I know right? I don't think Prinny likes Black Hole very much though. >:) We should totally stock up on those!

Bullza2o

Oh you guys are playing? Unfortunately I'm watching the Bulls game on TV
:( I'll play tomorrow evening (Chicago time) though, so make sure you guys play with me then lol.

Emitan

SLAFU.png

Top Bottom