• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Ok cool! good info.

I just fused together a Silver Bow with 5 star Ranged and +4 Fwd Dash Charge Shot. That thing is BEASTLY. I can do 195-210 damage with a fwd dash charge shot. Couple that with the "Auto recharge" power and this thing is ripping through boss fights!

Sooo satisfying! This game has the crack-like element of every weapon you get you think "Now THIS is the best weapon ever!!" Until like every 30 minutes later when you get a new "Now THIS is the best..."!

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Finally completed the "Collect all in-game Idols" panel

Gotta say, the game was being very generous to me when getting the last idols since I had low percentages with the regular colored eggs

And yet I still have no idea what's supposed to be Idol No. 405

How many idols are there?

Diablos54

My FC's 1478-3320-4166. Make sure you say you're from GAF otherwise I'll ignore it. :p

I've been playing FFA instead of LvD lately, it's much harder, but still pretty easy to get top 3. Much more chaotic though, online in this game is fucking awesome.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Everyone on my FL is playing FE. Damn you Fire Emblem!
Haha, pretty much. Freakin Fire Emblem taking up all my people's possible kid icarus time.
I know right?

ill add you tomorrow diablo and ill get on for a bit for some ffas.

Man, you say you know but do you really. let's see if you actually get on tomorrow. i'll be watching this thread like a stalker through a window. fo sho.

Korosenai

Haha, pretty much. Freakin Fire Emblem taking up all my people's possible kid icarus time.

Man, you say you know but do you really. let's see if you actually get on tomorrow. i'll be watching this thread like a stalker through a window. fo sho.
Tomorrow (after my classes) at around 8:30 central. Be there or be square.

Korosenai

Guys, I actually found a place (the 10th or 11th place ive called) that has a copy of Fire Emblem Awakening and its about 8 minutes away from my campus. So im gonna swing by there after class and pick up Fire Emblem and ill be on Kid Icarus as soon as I get back.

I should still be on around 8:30, but it might be a little after that.

Korosenai

My last class was out
I skipped
so I went ahead and went by Target and picked up Fire Emblem and now i'm home.

My friend code is 5155-3032-4812

I'll go ahead and add you.

So tonight in the FFA it'll be Me, Diablo, Gospel (who like totally sucks at this game), Prinny, Prinny's friend, and one other if they want to join.

Edit: I'm now hosting.

Edit 2: A wild Scrafty appeared!

Eh, I'm consistently getting 2nd or 3rd, so I guess I'm not as out-of-practice as I thought.

Still feels weird using Rika after all this time away from her though...

Korosenai

A couple more and then I'm gonna get off. I wish we could do this every night, it's a blast.

Anymore tournaments going on for an IcarusGAF reunion?

Edit: Thanks for playing everyone. It was good playing with you again Prinny. Diablo, anytime you want to play ill get on.

Next time we should do LvD.

GGs, Nub, Gospel, Diablo, Prinny and Dave. It was good to take up the ol' Samurai Blade again and fight for justice :)

I hope we'll be able to find some time in the future to show the rest of GAF our great team's might, Nub and Gospel. Maybe a tournament sometime when I'm not swamped with work -_-;

Diablos54

Damn you Prinny, I almost had my 1st win!

That was awesome, I'll be down for another sometime, but I think 3:45 means it's time for bed, later!

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
GGs, Nub, Gospel, Diablo, Prinny and Dave. It was good to take up the ol' Samurai Blade again and fight for justice :)

I hope we'll be able to find some time in the future to show the rest of GAF our great team's might, Nub and Gospel. Maybe a tournament sometime when I'm not swamped with work -_-;
Yeah, it was fun dude. :) And I hate your samurai blade

Black hole + play dead? You're so evil Gospel!

Sometimes i just can't help it. Not using it anymore though

Top Bottom