• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Korosenai

Good games Nub. I'm def down for a reunion one of these days.

GGs, Nub, Gospel, Diablo, Prinny and Dave. It was good to take up the ol' Samurai Blade again and fight for justice :)

I hope we'll be able to find some time in the future to show the rest of GAF our great team's might, Nub and Gospel. Maybe a tournament sometime when I'm not swamped with work -_-;
I think that was the first time we've actually all played together since last June. And it appears that we haven't lost our skills either.

Black hole + play dead? You're so evil Gospel!
black hole + play dead + his somewhat (?) staff = a great combination.

Damn you Prinny, I almost had my 1st win!

That was awesome, I'll be down for another sometime, but I think 3:45 means it's time for bed, later!
3:45 am? Sorry to keep you up so late. Next time we can play earlier.

Sometimes i just can't help it. Not using it anymore though
You should keep using it. Great weapon + power combo. I really need to start playing the single player again and get some new weapons and powers. I really wasn't lying earlier, I haven't crafted anything good since my Magnus Club last May lol.

I was not prepared for this madness!
Your Phoenix arm was actually pretty good (or whatever weapon you were using).

They really do call him Gospel for a reason; he's the standard to which other players strive to achieve. With his Black Hole and Pimpcane, nothing can escape his deadly grasp.

And yeah, I just realized we haven't played together since the tournament 0_o It feels like it was just last month! I still have the MP3 of our interview saved, BTW. It's almost as great a trophy as the t-shirt.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
That's enough for one night, good games guys!

Thank you for joining man. It's been a ton of fun catching up with you guys in this. I don't think we've had a full room in forever or so.

And Lazybones dude, you missed Greg and I by like two minutes. :/

I think that was the first time we've actually all played together since last June. And it appears that we haven't lost our skills either.

black hole + play dead + his somewhat (?) staff = a great combination.

They really do call him Gospel for a reason; he's the standard to which other players strive to achieve. With his Black Hole and Pimpcane, nothing can escape his deadly grasp.

And yeah, I just realized we haven't played together since the tournament 0_o It feels like it was just last month! I still have the MP3 of our interview saved, BTW. It's almost as great a trophy as the t-shirt.

Aw, you guys...

But it is weird that we're already nearing up on a year since this game came out. We def need to do something like a gaf tourney or something for all the new players and old players alike. You know, just to sort of drum up some interest in the game again or something like that.

I forgot how fun the game is. I really need to get back in and finish the story mode, I only played up until the 4th or 5th crazy twist... so like halfway.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
LLShC.gif

I'll get yooou!
Is King Prawn a bot? He's beastin'.

Yup. I swear, they design these AI better and better these days.

Top Bottom