• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
I hope SSB4 online will actually work this time, it would be awesome to play with you guys :)
Yup. And I guess if KI's online is anything to go by, Sakurai learned a thing or two.

edit: You guys still want to keep playing this map or go back to random?

So as a relatively new 3ds owner I have to ask:

There's one all inclusive FC now right? Is that what I share if I want to join?

I see people mention bots (for practice I assume) How do you DO this? Do you have to beat the game first?

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano

I see people mention bots (for practice I assume) How do you DO this? Do you have to beat the game first?

Yeah, there's just one FC now. The one on your gamer card thing in your friends list is it.

And bots show up if you host a match in the "With Friends" option or in either mode in the Local Wireless option. In Free for All, it'll ask you how many bots you want to put into the game right before you host the match.

For sure. Marathon sessions are fun once in a while. Thanks for the games you two! :D
Thanks Gospel, I'm still kind of in shock about how good the online turned out in this game. There's no way that I would have believed I'd burn six hours on a Friday night playing it before I tried lol.

Check the OP, there's a link to our friend codes there with our GAF usernames associated.

qq more

I should really get back to the game. Last time I touched it I only beaten the story. I played multiplayer before and it was fun... hmmm

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Thanks Gospel, I'm still kind of in shock about how good the online turned out in this game. There's no way that I would have believed I'd burn six hours on a Friday night playing it before I tried lol.Check the OP, there's a link to our friend codes there with our GAF usernames associated.

Honestly, I only had a passing interest in the game up until they put up a trailer showing the off the Light vs Dark mode. I mean, that simple trailer pretty much sold me on the game instantly.
I should really get back to the game. Last time I touched it I only beaten the story. I played multiplayer before and it was fun... hmmm

Straight up, the multiplayer is like crack once you let it pull you in. If you like crack then i'd give it another try. But if you don't like crack then I'd still give it another try anyway.

All right then 3110 - 3908 - 1365

Add me if you'd like GAF, hopefully we can play online sometime! I'll get you guys added soon, but it's LAAAAATE.

Also any tips and suggestions to beat the boss in Chapter 23?
(The Hades Heart)
GAH Such a frustrating battle and I can't seem to do it higher than 3.4 currently. I'm also trying to get the Beat With Club Achievement.

EDIT: Also, can't believe I've been playing with Spot Pass turned off all this time. Hope to actually get some Weapon Gems now!

Prinny

Sorry, my power went out last night.

He's not online, I wonder if he hit his cap?
Nope. If I did my internet would still work but I would have to pay 10$ per extra GB
lol Canada

Great games, everybody! Even you Prinny.
Good games :)

All right then 3110 - 3908 - 1365

Add me if you'd like GAF, hopefully we can play online sometime! I'll get you guys added soon, but it's LAAAAATE.
I added you, mine is 0130-1903-3950.

Dr.Hadji

Good games last night, Prinny and Gospel. Its Marcus and Matt that randomly joined your game last night. I'm the one with the Sagitarius Bow and Raptor Claws.

Korosenai

I really haven't messed around with the street pass feature in this game before.

If I put a weapon up as a street pass gem, will I lose it? Or does it just mean that other people can get it if they want and I'll get to keep it as well?

I really haven't messed around with the street pass feature in this game before.

If I put a weapon up as a street pass gem, will I lose it? Or does it just mean that other people can get it if they want and I'll get to keep it as well?
Ah, you're the mystery man. Yeah, you keep the weapon. The person who gets it still has to buy it which is kind of lame :/

The latter. I've been handing out Rika to people at 4 different conventions :)

Top Bottom