• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Man I forgot how fucking intense MP was. Any time when this thread regularly plays?

Fridays, though I don't know how consistent that is. There's usually two groups, Dr. Hadji runs a few games with some peeps and then Prinny or whomever hosts some as well.

I host a few throughout the week on occasion and get Lazybones to join in every so often.

FC is 0259-0474-2375 if you or any other peeps wanna add me and jump in too.

Ready to play tonight if anybody's willing. Just started playing the game with my new expensive headphones in. Jesus, so good. It's a massive shame this doesn't have the communities from Mario Kart 7

Nekki

Hey guys, I've got this game for a couple days now, and have been practicing online :D I'll leave my FC here in case anybody wants to play! 0302 - 0468 - 9636

Fridays, though I don't know how consistent that is. There's usually two groups, Dr. Hadji runs a few games with some peeps and then Prinny or whomever hosts some as well.

I host a few throughout the week on occasion and get Lazybones to join in every so often.

Hey guys, I've got this game for a couple days now, and have been practicing online :D I'll leave my FC here in case anybody wants to play! 0302 - 0468 - 9636

I'll add both of you. Mine's 2492-4106-3083

Korosenai

My friend code is 5155-3032-4812

Ill add everyone later. If you haven't added me yet and you do before I add you, pm me and let me know.

Korosenai

Nope. better start counting.

Nah just kidding. Go into the vault and click records.

I have 472 lol.

I was about to freak out lol. No way would I have counted them.

I have 319 weapons and i've acquired 460. I think its about time I start doing some fusing lol.

Nope. better start counting.

Nah just kidding. Go into the vault and click records.

I have 472 lol.
Good lord, I doubt that I have more than 50 :'(

I've been avoiding reading guides because it seems like they spoil the fun of discovering stuff but I may not have a choice with the crazy combos you guys are coming up with lol.

You missed MK Thursday but we're going to try to keep that and KI Friday consistent. The way that the MK community (I think that we started with over 600) has fallen apart is a shame but hopefully we can build that one back up into something decent along with this one :)

You missed MK Thursday but we're going to try to keep that and KI Friday consistent. The way that the MK community (I think that we started with over 600) has fallen apart is a shame but hopefully we can build that one back up into something decent along with this one :)

I will gladly be a newcomer to the MK7 party. Added all the GAF communities today. I'm off to the pub, but judging that the rest of you are Americans I'll be on later...

ffdgh

I make knock offs of the crazy weapons I encounter online. That's where all those weapons I have come in handy for fusing them tho I need to restart playing chapter 20 a few times on 9.0 to get some high value drops and good weapon attributes.

According to the vault, I have earned 3144 weapons.....I was expecting more.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano

Didn't know you guys played mario kart on thursdays. :/

Korosenai

I need to get my vr up in Mario Kart, so I might have to start playing Mario Kart with GAF as well.

Also, anyone here getting Luigi's Mansion 2, and want to play some multiplayer when it comes out?

I will gladly be a newcomer to the MK7 party. Added all the GAF communities today. I'm off to the pub, but judging that the rest of you are Americans I'll be on later...
This has been one of the biggest obstacles to getting things going since we're an international community. Hopefully EuroGAF will forgive our late start times but at least it's on Fridays.
We've been trying to get your attention but I guess a PM would have been more effective lol.
Also, anyone here getting Luigi's Mansion 2, and want to play some multiplayer when it comes out?
Absolutely. I wish we could have gotten a Mario Tennis community going at some point. I never even tried the online in that title.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
I need to get my vr up in Mario Kart, so I might have to start playing Mario Kart with GAF as well.

I'd like to but i've never played Luigi's Mansion before. If it's good i'll give it a shot.

We've been trying to get your attention but I guess a PM would have been more effective lol.
Well lol. I guess if Thursday are a sure thing then i'll make sure I can stalk the MK Thread then, haha.
You don't have the MK thread in your subscriptions!? We're playing KI at 8PM EST tonight.
Subscriptions never crossed my mind. Heh, I usually just checked the friends list. And what's this about you and a Vita? Imma need that psn id stat.

Prinny

Subscriptions never crossed my mind. Heh, I usually just checked the friends list. And what's this about you and a Vita? Imma need that psn id stat.
I don't have many MP games on PS3/Vita but I'll PM you.

Weapon acquired 956, current weapons 601. I really need to start fusing.

And I can't see avatars. What's going on?

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Coolio. Just fused an illegal weapon in case I step into some deep doo-doo
A4fMO7T.gif

Top Bottom