• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Good lord, I doubt that I have more than 50 :'(

I've been avoiding reading guides because it seems like they spoil the fun of discovering stuff but I may not have a choice with the crazy combos you guys are coming up with lol.

I don't think you're missing much, I read the weapon fusion guide in Gamefaqs and it seems unless you really need to know what weapon makes what, it's mostly just luck and patience. I've just been replaying levels like crazy to get high quality fusion material.
Also, wish I was home right now to join the fun. :-(

I don't think you're missing much, I read the weapon fusion guide in Gamefaqs and it seems unless you really need to know what weapon makes what, it's mostly just luck and patience. I've just been replaying levels like crazy to get high quality fusion material.
Also, wish I was home right now to join the fun. :-(

You can take my place after one more match

First time with that weapon and I won! It's an Icarus miracle! ...

Also what happened at the start? Did you throw yourself into the pit, Prinny?

lol I was floored. I seriously questioned if you were a cpu or not.
I've been trying to pull that off since forever, I don't know why you were unlucky enough to be my first victim lol

Edit: Damn, ffdgh... just damn.

I love how ffdgh plays around with us for a couple rounds and then just comes back and pimp slaps us when he's ready lol

Hope you guys don't mind me joining some of the games, I haven't played it in a long time. I had fun though.

dat guy who had the blade with stone/paralysis, so op. I died two times back to back against him

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
And scene. Thanks for joining us smashkirby, sephiorth. It was fun.

Come to think of it, haven't played you guys since last summer or so. lol.

oversleep.jpg

Damn, I overslept! Curse you people and your evening being my very early morning! Next week for sure...

ffdgh

Well I just had my mind blown while reading a guide on gfaqs. Weapons can be faved....I can't believe I never noticed that star symbol to the left when chosing my weapon after all this time....

Another great thing is that they appear at the top of the fusion list too.

Celine

Got KIU the other day and only completed the first two stages (but I've played the first 5 times so I got a 230 weapon early on).
What a fantastic game, the writing and overall quality of presentation is breathtaking.

Technically the game isn't as impressive as RER but it is a marvel to see.

ffdgh

Got KIU the other day and only completed the first two stages (but I've played the first 5 times so I got a 230 weapon early on).
What a fantastic game, the writing and overall quality of presentation is breathtaking.

Technically the game isn't as impressive as RER but it is a marvel to see.

You're in for a ride as the game only gets better.

Nekki

Hm it should be Nekki, and I don't know haha. I think I don't have you!

Edit: I do have you! My FC is 0302 - 0468 - 9636 in case you haven't added me.

Top Bottom