• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kill la Kill |OT|

mjontrix

Ryuuko's probably getting it back next episode anyway...

Or maybe they'll do a REALLY dumb asspull and say, "LOL Nui you only have the Fake Scissor Blade! Why do you think Senketsu isn't permanently dead this whole time after cutting him up in episode 13, or cutting him up last episode," and then Satsuki will pull out the Blue Scissor Blade and go keikaku, Mary Sue, Satsuki a best etc. and she'll give Ryuuko the real Red Scissor Blade as they had made up a fake while she was in her angst-coma. And then Senketsu will go "I was Isshin the whole time," and everyone will start laughing about Nui got outrused etc.

Ok so I think I got carried away with that last part but basically I don't believe Nui will have the full set of Scissor Blades for that long

Trigger must do an entire series of hilarious outtakes on the final BD!

That compromising scene with Ryuko backwards and the COVERS ganging up on her

Art error or HINT? You decide.

BJpsgSM.jpg

What am I looking for?

gloomy

Neo Member
Episode 21 was a major disappointment, more Ryuko being angsty, more infallible Satsuki.
Unrelenting slow pans up semi naked girls for 20 mins.
Makes me wonder how I've been enjoying the show thus far.

I have to say the pre-opening to 21 had me ready to drop the show. There's been less humor lately (which i suppose is necessary because they're getting ready to wrap it up), and that's what got me watching in the first place. For me, it peaked during the Kansai arc, but hopefully they're saving the best for last.

okayfrog

Banned
I've noticed mostly dislike for the show over the past few episodes, yet these past few episodes are what have gotten me interested in the show again. The whole middle part with non-stop fighting was just boring because Trigger doesn't really have the budget to do good fighting scenes, so it was just the same crap animation over and over again. Now we're getting more and more crazy plot development and fanservice every week and the show has become a lot of fun again, like the first few episodes.

EDIT: And lol @ all the people bothered by the fanservice at the beginning of the episode. This show's all about fanservice and that was some of the best, A++ material.

Crocodile

Pretty sure Aniplex didn't skimp on the budget given the show's advertising.

Nobody here cares about the advertising budget, only the production "budget" (which we use as a catch all term that includes manpower, time allotted to actually get the episodes done, etc.) and what its able to actually produce. Given what we see on our screens every week, I think the "budget" complaints are justified.

Talking about fanservice... They're running out of time for the obligatory bath house episode

I'm good with fanservice. If anything it's a disservice at this point, because it prevents people from getting into what is a fairly entertaining anime.

You'll be watching a fight or funny scene and then "HEY DID YOU FORGET THERE ARE TITS AND ASS IN THIS??!!!??? HAVE SOME MORE!!!"

I like butt, but it's getting to be a lot.

gloomy

Neo Member
I'm good with fanservice. If anything it's a disservice at this point, because it prevents people from getting into what is a fairly entertaining anime.

You'll be watching a fight or funny scene and then "HEY DID YOU FORGET THERE ARE TITS AND ASS IN THIS??!!!??? HAVE SOME MORE!!!"

I like butt, but it's getting to be a lot.

It is not so much bothersome as boring.

mjontrix

Talking about fanservice... They're running out of time for the obligatory bath house episode

Rewatch the episode- it was done already :)

The veach episode is what we're waiting for!

Edit:

LOL @ side chick!

Can't wait for the next part!

Mako
the pimp queen

Tuck

Anyone know where I can get the second opening song from? I looked on the iTunes store but it wasn't there. And its super catchy.

NotLiquid

I'm late to the Episode 22 preview but;

3eqbwI8.gif

Why is she so fucking stupid. How can a protagonist continue to regress and keep being worthless. Why Ryuko. Why.

Zeppeli

Banned
I'm back for the ride instead of dropping KlK. I finished Attack on Titan and I know in my heart that KlK cannot disappoint as much as the last few episodes of AoT. There's absolutely no way. It's impossible.

Hype train for Thursday, I guess.

Vito

Banned
Beach Queen Ryuuko is up for preoder, here's the listing on the manufacturer's site:

http://www.hobby-wave.com/LINE_UP/kanseihin/2014/ryuko/index.html

but the bummer is, that the little scissors are that are part of the original illustration are only available as a webstore exclusive:

http://www.hobby-wave.com/LINE_UP/kanseihin/2014/ryuko02/index.html

Which means you'll end up paying the full price (which is slightly higher) and fees, it's about 2400 yen more at Big in Japan where I ordered the plain one. I think I got until July to order the "special" version.

mjontrix

I'm back for the ride instead of dropping KlK. I finished Attack on Titan and I know in my heart that KlK cannot disappoint as much as the last few episodes of AoT. There's absolutely no way. It's impossible.

Hype train for Thursday, I guess.

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

3 eps to goooooooo!

A-V-B

Aw, come on. Sure it could. Be creative! :)

Has anyone made an attempt to make a Kill La Kill Mod for MGR Yet? Because.. I really want that to happen :(. Platinum and Studio Trigger REALLY need to collaborate on something.

Top Bottom